News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid: YPX

Started by Jiffy, June 18, 2020, 10:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andlabs

Quote from: ocesse on August 02, 2020, 03:18:33 PM
Quote from: andlabs on July 30, 2020, 05:52:35 PM
I'm stuck after Botwoon too.

[spoiler]Hack version 1.03. Current Daridia map:

I have Charge, Ice, Wave, Spazer, Varia, Bombs, Spring Ball, High Jump, and Speed Boost.

I have no idea what ocesse means by "In Daridia, in the big room with the Save Station and the red with green metroids." There are no other wave beam gates throughout the map that I can see, and I keep finding either Power Bomb-only parts or Speed Boost puzzles that shouldn't be necessary to progress according to the readme.[/spoiler]

Thanks!

Maybe is too late, but you need:

[spoiler]
Follow the red line in this room

[/spoiler]
Ah! I had thought the thing I needed for that was actually used for something else in that room. Thanks! (And not too late; I've been catching up on the hacks I missed in the past two years =P )

Anna

:nowai:hello everyone i would like to ask why there is no full map of super metroid YPX if some have a map of  the game could some send it to me here i would be very grateful because i need and because i want the full map of super metroid YPX full map  if someone have full map of super metroid YPX i will be very grateful if someone send me here the png of full map of super metroid YPX here

Quietus

It might not be exactly what you're after if you just want to find where to go, but if you're searching for items, there's a 100% run by our very own MetroidMst here, or another on nicovideo. Hope they help!  :^_^:

ocesse

Quote from: Anna on May 11, 2021, 09:43:16 AM
:nowai:hello everyone i would like to ask why there is no full map of super metroid YPX if some have a map of  the game could some send it to me here i would be very grateful because i need and because i want the full map of super metroid YPX full map  if someone have full map of super metroid YPX i will be very grateful if someone send me here the png of full map of super metroid YPX here

Here is a map for YPX v1.04

https://forum.metroidconstruction.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5201.0;attach=5487

Anna

:yay: thank you now i can play super metroid ypx well with finishing game with 100% collecting items thank you :)

bmathew

I've played this recently, and I have many items that I couldn't get, at least using the "normal" methods.  So, in order to get 100%, do I need to use short-shinespark-charge and mockball?