News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid 9yin Version 2[from China]

Started by 0Zero0, October 01, 2019, 03:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamablues

Quote from: 0Zero0 on October 23, 2019, 07:58:41 AM
Quote from: jamablues on October 18, 2019, 01:46:03 PM
Quote from: 0Zero0 on October 17, 2019, 03:45:44 PM
Quote from: jamablues on October 16, 2019, 01:26:17 PM
Anyone get charge beam yet? I see where it is, but seems like you need some kinda trick to be able to shoot a super missile there? awkward lol
"There are three ways to get the charge beam: the first is to run and do a swing-gun-shoot obliquely to destroy the supermissle brick; the second is to stand on the edge of the door and jump up to launch the supermissle horizontally to let it cross the wall to destroy the supermissle brick; the third is to do a crystal recovery."——The Author
0ZeroO are you talking to the author directly or is there a txt i am missing with hints? lol there are 2 other areas I am stumped on with no graple blocks to pull you inside. Not really sure what to do there. I guess I don't know all the tricks lol
Yes, i am talking to the author directly. Then which 2 areas? Better have any screenshots?
ok so in this section of maridia you can see with smile that there is a graple block in there in the middle, but still having trouble trying to get through the first layer with the beam..any tips or tricks to reach that grapple block. :D :D

Nabil

can you tell me where the Morphball or Super Missiles are in the Area where the Ship is?

0Zero0

Quote from: Nabil on November 18, 2019, 10:59:13 AM
can you tell me where the Morphball or Super Missiles are in the Area where the Ship is?
just in the original pleaces   :heheh:

0Zero0

Quote from: jamablues on November 09, 2019, 04:08:20 PM
Quote from: 0Zero0 on October 23, 2019, 07:58:41 AM
Quote from: jamablues on October 18, 2019, 01:46:03 PM
Quote from: 0Zero0 on October 17, 2019, 03:45:44 PM
Quote from: jamablues on October 16, 2019, 01:26:17 PM
Anyone get charge beam yet? I see where it is, but seems like you need some kinda trick to be able to shoot a super missile there? awkward lol
"There are three ways to get the charge beam: the first is to run and do a swing-gun-shoot obliquely to destroy the supermissle brick; the second is to stand on the edge of the door and jump up to launch the supermissle horizontally to let it cross the wall to destroy the supermissle brick; the third is to do a crystal recovery."——The Author
0ZeroO are you talking to the author directly or is there a txt i am missing with hints? lol there are 2 other areas I am stumped on with no graple blocks to pull you inside. Not really sure what to do there. I guess I don't know all the tricks lol
Yes, i am talking to the author directly. Then which 2 areas? Better have any screenshots?
ok so in this section of maridia you can see with smile that there is a graple block in there in the middle, but still having trouble trying to get through the first layer with the beam..any tips or tricks to reach that grapple block. :D :D

try to use a crystal recovery under the supermissile which is beneath the missile