News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Talk of the Day

Started by squishy_ichigo, May 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digital_Mantra

Quote from: Jefe962 on June 05, 2015, 01:05:39 PM
On Monday, I attempted suicide thanks to school and family issues. When I landed on the floor (I jumped from my bedroom window), my head, collarbone, arm and shoulder were all badly damaged. If I landed differently, I could've been Paralyzed, or dead. In hospital my head is recovering and I feel less dizzy every day. And I don't feel suicidal ever again.
Thanks to this, Arrival will be delayed.

I'm actually in psyche right now for something similar, and different reasons..
They may section you after you recover, it's the safest place to be, regardless of you saying you don't feel that way ever again.
Take it easy.

Jiffy

It turns out I'm out of hospital pretty early, but my arm's still in a Sling to help my Collarbone recover.
I don't plan on suicide ever again. Loads of people have been caring on FaceBook, and I've been sent Cards and Presents from school people.
I'm taking it really easy. :^_^:

RT-55J

Jiffy, we love you.

Take it easy.

Cloud20

I think the best thing to do is to rest at maximum you can, hoping you will recover ASAP.

As RT said we love you man !!!

Borderjumper67

I might not know you very well Jefe, But I love you man.
Hope you take it easy. I've been down that path before its not nothing to play around about. I'm glad you're okay man.
:^_^: :^_^:

Here's to a speedy recovery :)

Kitsune_Phoenix

*deleted post*

Quietus

A few places to try:

http://www.animenova.tv/category/mospeada
http://www.animeflavor.com/node/2495
http://anilinkz.tv/series/genesis-climber-mospeada
http://www.anime-sub.com/watch/genesis-climber-mospeada.html

I'm not sure what the quality will be like, or which sites you've checked.

On a related note, and if you don't mind, you could try the DVDs in your PC. The drives in PCs often have better reading abilities.

advancedpillow

Jefe and Windowhead...

Stay well. Please. :sad:

interdpth

Getting drunk tonight! Woo!

Get better Windowhead

Tyjet66

Figured you guys might appreciate this:
Got my second tattoo started today. Expanded my Nintendo sleeve with a Mario piece. Still have two more appointments to finish it (one for color, the second for touch-ups.) Unfortunately my camera is shit, and the Auqaphor on my skin makes it look even worse, but I assure you that it looks MUCH better in person. Here are some pictures though (areas not perfectly lined up are due to the angle of my arm):

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

We were supposed to finish the blue background today, but I couldn't handle it anymore. The underarm is fucking sensitive... I already knew this, but damn...

advancedpillow

Inevitable cease and desist incoming. Haha.

Looks sick, dude!  :whoa:

Quietus

Marion: "Wow, that's a nice tattoo, but I can't see the princess?"
Tyjet: "Thank you, Marion, but the princess is on another muscle."

:^_^:

Zero One

RIP Christopher Lee, you glorious badass.

Quietus

Yeah, I saw that earlier. I can't really say that I ever saw that many of his movies, but that's mainly due to them being before my time. Still, it's enough to know that he was a big actor.

advancedpillow

93 years, he lived. I'd take it if offered.

Tyjet66

Quote from: Quietus on June 11, 2015, 04:37:14 AM
Marion: "Wow, that's a nice tattoo, but I can't see the princess?"
Tyjet: "Thank you, Marion, but the princess is on another muscle."

:^_^:
I was looking at my arm earlier today and noticed I can see all of it except for the princess. I thought of your comment and lost it.  :lol:

Quietus

Hehe, you know that one day somebody will say it. We'll just have to hope they have the right name, so you can fulfil your tattoo destiny. :grin:

Cloud20

Hey guys. Saturday 6 on Brighton I had my first DJ set experience in 11 years of music composing. I really enjoyed to make it and it was an incredible experience and a big step further to self confidence.  :^_^:

Quietus

Congratulations, Cloud! Hopefully it'll take off for you. :^_^:

Cloud20

Thanks Quietus. Yeah I hope it will help, I should multiply this kind of events :)

MetroidPeter

NEW CONVERSATION!! Who here is sick and tired of all the pink Gravity Suits that plague so many hacks besides me?

Parabox

Less pink Gravity, more pink Varia

Quietus

I'm not too fussed to be honest. What colours people use doesn't matter much as long as they're not terrible enough to make your eyes bleed. :^_^:

Cpt.Glitch

Nice Cloud! I have mad respect for DJs. Probably because my dad is a DJ but still. xD
As to the suit colors thing, I prefer darker colors myself. But a white and red suit is very appealing in my opinion too.

MetroidPeter

I'm OK with all colors, as long as they're saturated. That means no dank browns/grays/washed out colors. High contrast helps objects stand out and make the world feel more alive and vibrant for me.