News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Lunamon plays origin! (ZC)

Started by Lunaria, February 17, 2010, 11:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunaria

Zelda Classic (Or ZC for short) is a PC version of zelda 1. (Kinda like a port rather then emulation.) that there have been added shit to, like there are new items and stuff people code, and it supports more layers and better graphics and any midi music and such. There is also an editor for it so people thend to make custom quests.
-------

For those of you that don't know I'm horrible at zelda 1/ZC. I have given some good ones a try before but, I never got very far on most.

But after watching a lot of ZC gameplay lately (blame eppy) I felt like I wanted to give it a try.

So I will start of easy with origin that is a remake/redesign/whatever of the original.
Enjoy watching me fail a lot, hilarity insured!
Origin part 1

Part 2 is not quite as fun as part 1, IMO.
Origin 2 - Level 2
PS: Don't spoil it if you have played the quest before.
[spoiler]I know I messed up at the end, badly.[/spoiler]

I will upload more parts over the next few days ending with sunday, after that I don't know when or how often I will update. But I have beaten level 3 and most of 4 and a bit of 5 as of now. =)

Parabox

Hmm. I played the Classics version of Zelda 1. And the BS version. I must play this!

Lunaria

It's fan games using a recreation of the zelda 1 engine, in a nutshell.

Also, part 3:
Origin 3 - Yep, it's wood.

Charmander106

I still have the 2.10 official and most recent version, but there is other beta versions which have way more features than 2.10 and the other older versions, but it is very buggy...

It was still a great way make your own Zelda 1 styled quests without hacking knowledge for Zelda 1 hacking, but still needed to know how to work the program and programing knowledge in order to tweak the engine in a way that you wanted (if you know how). But that is for the 2.11 betas that supported custom scripts which I think is available in version 2.11.

Lunaria