News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Lost World

Started by TROM, October 19, 2015, 07:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobcrap

Hey there I need some help here
[spoiler]I have found a lot of the super missile doors with the gate behind it and a silver looking door with a green light on it and can not figure out what to do with them. Up to this point I have all the item except plasma.[/spoiler]

TROM

you need the last beam to open those specials doors....which could open a path in the "hunters ship".... But...You must open ALL of these doors (hidden in each area)....It's the last quest of the game....Good luck!

bobcrap

At the rate I'm going at I'm might accidentally 100% the game and I don't have a clue where to go to next. Do you mind giving another hint of which area the final beam is near?

TROM

take a look in the dark forest water cave....use the scope

elol

alguien sabe como entrar a la sala donde esta la puerta brillante blanca en hilly swamps

TROM

Elol, please, make the effort to speak English or french if you could..... I do so (I'm french)

elol

anyone know how to enter the room where the bright white door in hilly swamps

TROM

sorry Elol, but I don't see which room you're talking about... and what do you call "bright white door" if you mean the small doors with green dot, those will open only with the last beam...

elol

I have a problem passing this room and have the ultimate weapon

TROM

OK....There is no problem....First : you open the gate with the Tidal beam, then, With a Super missile, you open the green door, but you must fire right in the hole (that no appear even with the scope) but you can see it in the pics you take.... No problem, the room have been tested many times and it works! be patient and good in timing for fire....

elol

I'm hunters ship and  these rare  enemies dont destroy  because there is an ottoman above that is blocked[/img]

TROM

Yes, i know these enemies and I'll remove them in my nest version, they are totally harmless and useless

elol

HEY TROM YOU have some plans to make another hack  :^_^: in 2016 is a masterpiece

TROM

Ha, HA, I think, Lost World would be the last one.... But thanks for the interest you have for my hack!

SigmaZer0

I know this is going to sound really bad, but where can I find super missiles? I found a number of blocks that require them to open, but can't get access because I lack the weapon. So can anyone please give me a hint as to where to pick them up for the first time.

TROM

For those interested, i create an old school art box for my hack : https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=cover1.png

Voltekka

I find the plasma beam, please help where should I look?I took 18 hours playing.

TROM

There is no plasma beam in the game.... Tidal beam instead....and, if you get it, as i said before, you can now open all the gates hidden in each areas to free the way into the "hunters Ship"....

piush

I am in hilly marshes but seem not able to proceed.

[spoiler]I have bombs, morohball, blast beam and missles. I can't beat botwoon because i have only 22 missles. i bomb jumped up to an area that requires power bombs because the mecahicaL THING CAN'T BREAK THE WALL. I SEE AREAS THAT REQUIRE THE SUPER MISSLES. I SEEM STUCK. WHERE AM I GOING WRONG.[/spoiler]

TROM

you can defeat bottwoon with the charge beam... I think, you miss it!

piush

I figured I missed that . but I am unable to go back through the mountain area because the door is greyed out.

A hint would be appreciated. So I don't have to start the game over.

TROM

OK....Sorry for that, it appears that all my friend who tasted my hack never miss the charge beam...So, your situation  doesn't  happened since now....I will fix that shit for the next version... But for now, i don't have any hints for you..Sorry.
But..keep your save (just before bottwoon, at the entrance of the swamps), for in my nest version, bottwoon could be bitten with the Blast Beam!

sorry again

PHOSPHOTiDYL

A lot of the items don't have map icons. Some aren't accurate. Do you plan on fixing these?

Also, why is Ridley so damn hard?? I'm missing space jump, screw attack, wave beam, and plasma. I spent at least 4 hours looking for the boss in Hilly Swamps. You know, the one you diagonally shinespark through just 2 blocks to get to. Idk I forget who it was... It was easy though. Then I come across Ridley and I can't come close to killing him.

Is he even the next boss??

PHOSPHOTiDYL

Also, I got stuck. There is a grapple block above the crumble block in the picture. It pushed me under the platform. This is for a missile pack in the Lost Woods. Room 79D19.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

TROM

Hi, i post the new version "lost world 1.4" at the top of this topic! some minor modifications due to problems founds by some players... and some "horrible" unpolished graphics