Bringing Metroid Construction to the 21st century!

Started by GF_Kennon, March 29, 2015, 02:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedopefish

Quote from: Mtgxyz on June 25, 2015, 01:57:15 PM
Months ago:
beta.metroidconstruction.net

That's the wrong link, and it's not correct.  The question was when it's coming out of beta, and it still hasn't yet (mostly because I've been lazy about migrating all the download links off the old site).

Mtgxyz

my head successfully twisted a sentence, that made its meaning change.
I'm sorry.
(maybe its because I was reading a german book before, where nobody says "Wann kommt es aus der Beta?" but "Wann ist die Beta zuende?". But I believe in it being a brainfart)

Rossolon

i have a major complaint on the new site i made a hack and i demand you give me permission to submit it you are not letting me i am pissed i made a wonderful hack with its own story and i want to release it please

begrimed

I believe that content submissions require one forum post to be made first as an anti-spam measure, so you might've just given yourself permission.

Quietus

And thanks for asking so politely for assistance. :neutral:

Zero One

Yes, you have to have made a post on the forum before submitting content to the beta site. Prevents people from signing up to submit useless crap.

I highly suggest you don't talk to us that way again. We don't appreciate somebody "demanding" things. Continuing that attitude may result in a ban.

Zero One

Important Announcement!

The beta site will be going live within the next 7 days (21/07)! As of or prior to that date, the current site will be found at http://old.metroidconstruction.com and the beta site will become the main site.

PonchGaming

Quote from: Zero One on July 14, 2016, 09:37:24 AM
Important Announcement!

The beta site will be going live within the next 7 days (21/07)! As of or prior to that date, the current site will be found at http://old.metroidconstruction.com and the beta site will become the main site.

That link to the old metconst is an older version of that site. If you check that site and the current old one, it's not the same :^

Zero One

We know, we'll be updating it before the switch!

PonchGaming