News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

MetConst Community Race

Started by MetroidMst, January 13, 2015, 07:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DSO

I don't think I can participate, isn't this when we're supposed to be helping oldbro move?

personitis

Played into it as far as Varia and would've given up had save states not been a thing. Good choice for the occasion, bad speed game as far as I can see though. I'm out.

SpoOkyMagician

I am out as well. Interesting hack but, I cannot get good at this in a week. Besides, I am going to be busy anyway. Sorry...

~ SpoOkyMagician

Cpt.Glitch

Never played limit. Like I said earlier I won't be able to make it on the day, if it for some reason gets rescheduled, I'd do it. Blind even.

RealRed

I'm gonna see about getting in on this action. Lets see who doesn't die to Ridley..!

Jordan5

I remember trying this a couple of years ago and not getting very far. . . I'm not free anyway, so I guess I don't have to fail at trying to #gitgud like the last race :heheh:

SlyPork

Seems like a lot of people won't be able to make it unfortunately. I should be able to make it, even if I go in blind, unless something spontaneous happens.

Quietus

I hope at least one of the people choosing to play blind manages to escape Ceres. :^_^:

Technomagus

Quote from: person701 on March 21, 2015, 03:02:17 PM
Played into it as far as Varia and would've given up had save states not been a thing. Good choice for the occasion, bad speed game as far as I can see though. I'm out.

Seconded.  Played this once to completion a decade ago when it first came out.  Only managed to finish it thanks to savestates.  Speed Booster and Escape are the only good things about this hack.  Pass.

Quietus

It could be worse.  Plasma collection could be mandatory. :heheh:

MetroidMst

Most people seemed to reach their Limit way before this hack. JUST WAIT UNTIL T-METROID  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

In any case, another race down, and another will be coming up soonish. But as this one sits in the eternal line of things to be edited together, (Thanks for covering Techno!) the last one goes live! For those who missed/passed on the Limit race, this is what you prevented from happening. While racing is srsbizniz, the point of these is to get together and have fun playing, or failing, at a certain hack on a certain day. (And insult the slow people for not #gitguding)

And now for the highlights from the previous race! There is still one more video coming with all 12 racers, but these two make it slightly easier to see what is going on from each person.
[spoiler=Stardust Group #1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F3ditzM0Dc[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Stardust Group #2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX5P8E5hyA8[/spoiler]