News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid Final Crimson hack

Started by crimsonsunbird, October 14, 2014, 10:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crimsonsunbird

[spoiler]Download http://download1590.mediafire.com/g3zeuvtk9n0g/5c33lqt1ls1uaeq/Super+Metroid+Final+Crimson+Hack.rar[/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
My last Hack....
Necessary:
Speed Jump + Space Jump
[spoiler]http://www.mediafire.com/download/5c33lqt1ls1uaeq/Super+Metroid+Final+Crimson+Hack.rar[/spoiler]
Crystal Flash
WJ,MockBall

Quietus

Required Crystal Flash?  That can only mean a required heat run or required glitching... :neutral:

Retroo

JAM

Even from the screenshots I see that you AT LEAST should fix the map. I even will not say about the tiling errors. In general, I think you should fix and polish existing hacks instead of making new ones, IMHO. Or at least fix errors in released hacks later. "I'll not make these errors in next hack" is bad because it's not working. 2.6 Mb patch. Again.

Lunaria

Quote from: crimsonsunbird on October 14, 2014, 10:12:39 PM
My last Hack....
Thank god, I was thinking we were never going to see the end of them! :^)

crimsonsunbird

Quote from: JAM on October 17, 2014, 12:42:06 PM
Even from the screenshots I see that you AT LEAST should fix the map. I even will not say about the tiling errors. In general, I think you should fix and polish existing hacks instead of making new ones, IMHO. Or at least fix errors in released hacks later. "I'll not make these errors in next hack" is bad because it's not working. 2.6 Mb patch. Again.
HOW DO CREATE A PATCH WITH 200KB or less??

JAM

Quote from: crimsonsunbird on October 29, 2014, 08:27:51 PM
HOW DO CREATE A PATCH WITH 200KB or less??
Make sure that both ROMs are have a header. Or that both ROMs are have no header.

crimsonsunbird

Ok, I finally got create a small patch
thanks
Additionally, I created other small patches to my other hacks, if you can change patches on the site would be grateful

JAM

Alright, just post everything in this topic. Will upload to the site in few days.

Also, what stopping you from fixing bugs and tiling errors in your hack. You spent a few weeks to make every hack. Why not to spent at least one day to fix all the bugs? I can understand the reason of glitched cartriges in 1990's (see Mega Man X v1.0), but why not to make it now?

crimsonsunbird

ok, I'll take a look at all the my hack, and correct errors and post it here