News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Introduce Yourself!

Started by Phazar, May 17, 2009, 05:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LetsPlayNintendoITA

Quote from: Moehr on January 31, 2022, 09:44:46 AM
Quote from: KPF on January 31, 2022, 09:37:30 AM
I just want to know when someone is going to make a hack that IS NOT THE SAME OLD THING and is actually FUN.

Give Clocktoberfest a shot, it changes a ton of the vanilla stuff and definitely isn't your usual SM hack
yea that's sure going to change your view :p
I also assure you Temple of the Winds is also very interesting ;)

shaktool7

I just want to know when someone is going to make a hack that IS NOT THE SAME OLD THING and is actually FUN.
I was originally not gonna hint reply because someone on the discord wanted me to not start an argument but, clearly

Choose better rated hacks!
Should preferrably have more than 2 orbs.
Edit: You reviewed a third one?
Who is stopping you from playing ALL THESE!

Touch it only if it has more balls than you (2)

FelixWright

Quote from: shaktool7 on January 31, 2022, 09:59:01 AM
I was originally not gonna hint reply because someone on the discord wanted me to not start an argument but, clearly
Choose better rated hacks!
Should preferrably have more than 2 orbs.
Touch it only if it has more balls than you (2)

I find it really funny when newbies whine about playing bad hacks when main site puts the best hacks at the top. It's like they're going out of their way to try and be upset.

dagit

Making an account so I can rate some hacks.

moletotem

Hi i'm Elliott.
I made Metroid Crawl, and i'm introducing myself so that i can submit it.

https://metroidconstruction.com/hack.php?id=687

InsaneFirebat

I'm creating this post to exploit a weakness in the site's security protocol.

VibrantColors

Like bressing, Frydi, dagit, InsaneFirebat, and plenty other names I don't recognize, I'm posting something here mostly to be able to rate hacks. I'm thinking of doing something like Sapphron and go play all of the hacks, one day. It'll take a while.

Some of you might know my name from the Varia Rando server, as I organize the weekly Async races over there.
For the rest, I'm shy. I use keyboard. I yell at every hack I play. Then I feel bad. So I play more and magically all goes well.
A lot of times I make save states only to listen to custom musics or fun sound effects (hi Ascent, Biohazard, Y-Faster 2 Furious, and many others). Sometimes I lose my saves in the process.

Anyway, hi folks!

Ayre

Basically doing the same thing everyone else is doing

neen

hello i'm neen. i started learning super metroid hacking about a month ago and i'm having a blast! figured i'd make an account on the forums after lurking the discord for awhile. i don't think my first hack will be done anytime soon but i wanted to make an account so i can review other hacks, read some threads, and maybe post a demo for feedback??

anyway:

howdy!

Googie

Hey, my name is Victor Alonzo but I go by my nick name Googie. You prolly played some of my hacks on RHDN, I mostly hack NES games but been interested in hacking Metroid and Super Metroid. I'll see you fellas around.  :grin:

RT-55J

good to see you here Googie!

arthsoldier

Hello, im posting a new hack of metroid zero mission named: metroid laboratory mission.

Roija

Hello guys, I'm Roija

I have been playing Fusion and ZM for a very long time, speedruns, zero% runs, randomized runs,... Sometimes I play Prime and SM.
I created this account mainly to be able to rate some hacks I played the other day.

I have never hacked a rom but I might try to learn a bit about it and hack Fusion at some point to try and make it less linear / increase difficulty.

That being said, have a nice day !

EpsilonTheDerg

Eyo, I'm Epsilon. Or Eps for short if you prefer. I'm mostly a player currently but I'm interested in learning how to hack. I enjoy randos, multis, modding other games, developing my own from the ground up in Unity, and drawing in various mediums. I do a lot of spriting in my spare time, be it just doodling or actual project art. I also enjoy level design (as seen in the Planets room I submitted to RotM the other day before learning this thread was a thing (sorry for necrobumping the TTNE thread)) so hopefully that can aid in future hacking endeavors.
Happy to be here to play, rate, learn, and share!

Paragon

bigg_dripp6552

RT-55J

Welcome! I hope you find plenty of hacks to enjoy!

hotfist.com

Hi. Just here to play hacks and probably write reviews of them :)

grza

hey just posting to say hi and start to be able to rate some hacks. I haven't played Super Metroid up until April of this year and I can't believe I've never even thought about playing the game until now. Its so good and I'm grateful I found this game :-)

OmegaDragnet9

Hey I've been hanging out on the discord server but decided to finally register here. Been playing these hacks for a couple years and have gotten serious in actual hacking this year.

Currently focusing on Super Metroid. Glad to have this community.

mDiyo

Hello. I'm just here to rate hacks.

mosul

Hi. I play Super Metroid hacks and rate them.

Amso71

Hi, my name's Amso. You may be surprised to hear that I like to play Metroid games. My favorite Metroids are Fusion, Zero Mission, and Dread. As of writing this post I have created a combat improvement hack of ZM that I will upload here soon, and I hope to release more hacks using MAGE.

Spodej

Здарова! Звать меня Елисей, и я любитель метроида из русского комьюнити. Без понятия, что мне тут добавить, но жду больше новых, интересных хаков на 5+ часов. Предпочитаю SM, MZM и MF. Мои самые любимые. :cool:
Немного смешной ситуации.. Я пытался зарегестрироваться тут, но не понимал что значит "первая вещь в большинстве игр метроид".. Спустя пару лет до меня наконец дошло, что это предмет из самой игры. Да, это был морф шар.. :<_<: :pale: