News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Prime Trilogy: The second RSP Livestream run.

Started by Fizzer, September 26, 2009, 08:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzer

The Retarded Space Pirates are returning with a second attempt at the Trilogy run. Many of you know that our first run, with the gimmick of being our first touch of the game, failed due to vast overrun.

We've practiced, we've planned our routes, and we're going to keep doing so (We're also replacing our cruddy cam/mic hybrid with a video capture card). We will be attaining 100% completion on all three games, back to back, on Hypermode difficulty. This will be a "pure" run, for need of a better word, meaning without the use of glitches, sequence breaks, cheats, or tools; the way the games were intended to be played.

10am GMT, on the 10th of October will be lift off, viewing at:

www(dot)livestream.com/retardedspacepirates    (It kept bringing up a video box so I had to put "(dot)")

After this event, the RSP will be leaving the Metroid series alone for a while. The next event will be a run of the Resident Evil series around the 28th of October, and after that we have yet to plan.

personitis

omg... I'm watching both of these. The only thing I dislike about the Oct 10 date is the not so good looking woman on my calender.

Fizzer

I just realised airing starts at 10:00/10/10 and it wasn't even intentional XD

Bioniclegenius

Will this be recorded, so those of us who can't make it can watch it later?

Fizzer

Yes, all future broadcasts will be in the "on-demand" section of the channel, and may be uploaded to Youtube.

Fizzer

Fizzer

Anyone watching from here? I've been wondering about the lowness of the viewer count on the main site :/