News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Squishy.

Started by interdpth, February 03, 2013, 01:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

interdpth

One might say he's a...

Hermit...

Igo

Weterr123

Quote from: Digital_Mantra on February 03, 2013, 07:08:09 PM
What are you talking about 'outsider'?

I maybe chose the wrong word. I just mean that I often see a post from you that generally differs from the general consensus, like you're the only member with a pair of balls. Like really nailing the 'flaws' in Z-Factor - you didn't care how it sounded, you just said it, and the odd comment could be construed as mean, except you were just jesting. Or one of your 'rooms' in RotW, which isn't actually a room, as I recall, it's just a square - again, pisstaking but the only one to do so.

I dunno, maybe I'm seeing more than there is. Your name, and a few others, stick out in my head due to respect for the hacks made by yourself and a few others, and so, I remember silly stuff like this.  :grin:

You're an oddball, but in a good way!!  :lol:

Quote from: Zhs2 on February 03, 2013, 08:15:08 PM
God guys, calm the fuck down. Always flaming each other over missing members, I swear.

I wasn't flaming with the outsider/ban comment, if that's what you meant.

Digital_Mantra

You're Goddamn Right.

Weterr123

Zhs2

Quote from: squishy_ichigoAlso of potential interest, this 'Squishy.' topic is a prime example of why I'm not back, heh.  They can't even have a topic trying to get me to come back without coming off as being jerks. :<

Good job, guys. See you all next mission.