News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

The youtube topic

Started by GF_Kennon, May 17, 2009, 02:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squishy_ichigo

Naniwa vs Thorzain

A little back story, these are two Sweden Starcraft 2 players who will be playing off in New York on Sunday in the Finals of the TSL3, a rather large Starcraft 2 Tournament.

This video is a bit of a joke about Naniwa's bad manners, and Thorzain playing Terran (which a lot of people cry about imbalance)

Quite funny to someone who knows about the scene. :D

Jävla Terran Imba!

Digital_Mantra

How I feel finding the way ahead after being stuck in a hack for ages.

Bugs Bunny Goes Completely Insane

squishy_ichigo

Ewan Dobson - Blood and Ice - Solo Guitar

This guy is amazing, check some of his other stuffs out too.

Silver Skree

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND

BURN TO THE WOO BURN TO THE GROBURN BURN TO THE BURN TO THE BURN TO THE GROUND WOO WOO BURN TO THE GROUND!!!!!

snarfblam

Parabox

Ewan Dobson - Time 2 - Guitar

Oh snap, didn't notice that squishy had already posted something by this guy. I find this piece to be equally impressive. Should be a new genre, really.

Crashtour99

Quote from: Parabox on June 08, 2011, 02:02:07 AM
Oh snap, didn't notice that squishy had already posted something by this guy. I find this piece to be equally impressive. Should be a new genre, really.
Haven't listened to them yet, but he put his first 3 demo albums out for free download.
http://www.myspace.com/ewanguitar/blog/541525650
From what I've seen on youtube, guy is an amazing guitarist.

Quietus

Zhs2: Ryuto has done a few of those now.  Searching for 'brain' on his channel shows five at the moment.

Vener

Silver Skree

My friend made this, and recorded only my side of the skype conversation. And then put touhou metal over it.

iunnolol

Silver Skree in Gmod... Master of the Multiverse

Smiley

E-P Mäkinen - Kuninkuusravimagiaa!

I tried translating the lyrics to English a couple of times, but it's too hard for me. Sorry.
The song is (obviously) about harness racing. To be precise, it's about the championship races later this month, when the two best trotters horses in Finland are found, the king and the queen... :yay:

Edit: Found some information about the races. It's in English.
If you're interested, then read.

Parabox

Katelyn

snarfblam

Quote from: Quietus link=tquote author=Quietus link=topic=24.msg20035#msg20035 date=1311597493]
Cool stuff
Not to detract from the artist's talent, but the fact that it turned out to be an advertisement of sorts brings the whole thing down a notch for me.

Quietus

Yeah, I felt so too, but the art was cool.