News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Official Sig Image/Avatar Topic

Started by GF_Kennon, May 17, 2009, 01:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squishy_ichigo

OR
you could use this one that I made you! :awesome:

edit: also.... I added a little bit of SECRET to my signature a few weeks ago and never posted here about it! :D

oieozzoieoeioieoiioiioizoiiozioieozzoizoiioaaozioiioisoizoiiozioizoezoizoiioazoiiozioizozeoizoia

[attachment deleted by admin]

RealRed

personitis

Something I threw together today in web design class because I was bored... comments?

Edit: New sig I made while bored in my web 2 class:

zephyrtronium

Squigo made a sig for Bloods that was so awesome I promptly stole it. :portal:

Phazar

Yay!  I finally got my original avatar back after being annoyed by the avatar system for so long.

GF_Kennon

[spoiler=ARE YA SHURE YOU WANA KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT GF_KENNON!?!?]
I took my helmet off... ARE YA HAPPY NOW?!?[/spoiler]

Zhs2

Not really. Your head seems to have all of the detail and grandeur of a child's drawing. Those guns also seem pretty damn sketchy...

Edit: And before you ask, no, I don't think I could do any better.

GF_Kennon

Quote from: Zhs2 on February 17, 2010, 09:03:14 PM
Not really. Your head seems to have all of the detail and grandeur of a child's drawing. Those guns also seem pretty damn sketchy...

Edit: And before you ask, no, I don't think I could do any better.

Im a pixel artist not a drawer ;-;

oh, and i bet you could do better  :razz:

EDIT: New avy

RealRed

Well, I decided it was about time to take a break from Zero.

Lunaria

I found this gif again yesterday... it's better then yours!

I need to make a new classic G-K avy, I have been having this one for over half a year now *gasps*

Zhs2

/  Don't mess with tire irons, kids. It could get ugly.

Parabox

Well, Bloods whipped me up this avvy and I made a little story around it.

Silver Skree

Whelp, I thought it was about time for a new signature. This one is slightly more relevant to what I'm actually involved in lately. And I think it looks prettier, so poo.

And that quote from Sylux was originally over IRC, but he threw it in the post as well.  :lol:

Reconite

After a recent revelation on the IRC channel, I have decided to take up the profession of killing the chat.

I seem to be pretty good at it already, I've killed the chat many times in the past and will continue to in the future.

Thus is the reason for my new avatar.

Black Soldier

My sig is self-explanatory for the most part.

My avatar is a fanart of Tana, who is one of my favorite characters in the Fire Emblem franchise. <3

Silver Skree

Mmm, yeeess... This new signature... pleases me.

personitis

Sigma ++? Do I smell a new boss rush?

Silver Skree

Quote from: person701 on June 01, 2010, 01:57:38 PMSigma ++? Do I smell a new boss rush?
I'll make the thread once I'm working on the escape.  :portal:

Malpercio

my avatar is a image i made myself in Photoshop
my sig is a copypasta from http://www.metroid-database.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=863 my profile at MDb, changed to fit with the lack of samus smileys here

personitis

Quote from: Silver Skree on June 01, 2010, 04:55:30 PMI'll make the thread once I'm working on the escape.  :portal:
OMGOMGHYPEOMGOMG lol :heheh: Though bringing this up makes me want to play through Sigma again...

And Metruler, that has to be one of the most confusing sigs I've ever read. o.O;

Malpercio

read it slowly, and think about it... it makes a rather assumptive jump in logic in at least one place, but it's not completely impossible to understand.

EDIT: yay pagebreak

personitis

Oh, I think I've got it. It's a rock, paper, scissors type of ordeal. Samus beats Metroids, Metroids beat X, and X beat Samus. So you're assuming that SA-X should beat Samus. Am I right? =?

Malpercio

ok, if
Rock= Regular Samus
and
Sissors= Metroids, Fusion Samus
then
Paper=X

and since Samus is in two different places, cant beat samus.

Parabox

Unless you're the fourth factor, Ridley. Ridley can kill Samus, is powerful enough to resist Metroids and doesn't mind being brought back to life by the X, as long as they do it like so that he isn't fugly and screams like a girl. Who at Nintendo came up with that anyway? He's a fucking dragon!

zephyrtronium

It is extraordinarily painful to make Ridley out of your hands and fingers, and the process results in a great deal of blood and death and castration.