News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid : Darkholme Hospital

Started by Cloud20, May 01, 2012, 01:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloud20

Quote from: The Monster of Surrealton on July 11, 2013, 12:06:23 PM
Naked Samus death animation (don't judge me! >_<)
No problem :D I dont judge you. (and thanks to Grime for theses graphics)

Also I made this for the second version of Darkholme, so dont judge me too :p
[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qUh-x2sBcU[/spoiler]

The Monster of Surrealton

Quote from: Cloud13 on July 11, 2013, 04:20:48 PM
Quote from: The Monster of Surrealton on July 11, 2013, 12:06:23 PM
Naked Samus death animation (don't judge me! >_<)
No problem :D I dont judge you. (and thanks to Grime for theses graphics)

Also I made this for the second version of Darkholme, so dont judge me too :p
[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qUh-x2sBcU[/spoiler]

O_O

I am definitely sold on this hack.

Zhs2

This is terrible and you guys should feel terrible. The posts of approval and gushing about naked Samus, that is, not naked Samus herself. Please carry on in a more subdued manner and make sure to throw out your tissues out afterward.

Quietus

First we have Acheron's E-jizz, and now this. :nope:

Cloud20

Quote from: Zhs2 on July 11, 2013, 08:47:23 PM
This is terrible and you guys should feel terrible. The posts of approval and gushing about naked Samus, that is, not naked Samus herself. Please carry on in a more subdued manner and make sure to throw out your tissues out afterward.

I don't really understood what you mean but if I made anything wrong I'm really sorry about it :s

Quietus

I'm pretty sure he's just poking fun at us horny members, and you have nothing to worry about. :^_^:

kitsune_kuran

Help I'm in the velocity room and I can't get out. I know I'm supposed to use velocity to get out but its not working. >.<

Cloud20

You must use "short charge" to exit it. Run 2 or 3 steps, press B button during the rush and the Velocity should work earlier.

Quietus

I normally describe it as two tiles before pressing the button, but you'll soon get it either way. :^_^:

Cloud20

PROGRESS REPORT !!!!!!!!!!!

JAM mades some awesome stuff, so the video for spy mode will come soon:

Warning, spoiler alert :
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Enjoy  :yay:

Cloud20

Hum yeah, it was the great surprise. So the video will show more :)

passarbye

good to hear progress cloud, can't wait to actually play it.  :^_^:

Black Falcon

Actually what I find are better news is that JAM still seems to be active, even though I haven't seen him in aegis around here.
Can't wait for the new version of Darkholme though :D

Quote58

"Spy mode has a time limit?"
I do believe sir there was a reason it was in a spoiler tag marked spoiler. When someone marks something as 'warning, spoiler' They usually don't want someone to then say what the spoiler is in the next post, in case someone doesn't want that to be spoiled for them before it gets released.

Cloud20

In fact JAM havn't really the opportunity to join Internet this time, just twice a month I believe, but he seems to be fine :D

Quietus

That's good to hear.  We miss our Jampion. :^_^:

Nikoshiba

This v2.0 looks pretty awesome. can't wait to play it !!!

Cloud20

Thanks everyone. So the video for Spy Mode is in work actually, it should be posted this week.

Digital_Mantra

Mini-Kraid

Been a while since I have posted, but my eyes have been watching this whole time!

Anyway I agree with Digital, those videos do paint a very good picture of the tone and atmosphere you are trying to portray.  I am so looking forward to the all new, freshly picked version of Darkholme.  It's gonna be the tits!   :heheh:

Cloud20

Really thanks guys ! So now I will give some details about this mode :

-   The path is partially remade. (including some item changing place)
-   A timer of 100 minutes (can be a lot, but we must take care of every mixes of different Keypatchs)
-   A "Spy set" item including Hover Boots (spc jump) and Goldeneye (x-ray)
-   6 secret rooms in more, containing more ammo and medical packs.
-   And others stuff unprecised ;)

Mini-Kraid

I do have a question but it is for the Blackout patch.  For that one is the lights always off like it is on SM Blackout or is it more like sometimes they are on in upper floors but almost always darker in lower?  And also are you able to combine patches?