News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

General Projects Screenshots/Vids Thread

Started by Zhs2, May 15, 2009, 10:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vismund Cygnus

Perhaps the easiest room to guess what it was in the original, but I thought it was a nice homage, so to speak.

Cpt.Glitch

Finally got my BT room to work after several hours of imbecilic fails.

Quietus

Now do you see what happens when you interrupt Torizo's World of Warcraft session? :grin:

Cpt.Glitch

After about a week of work, finished 2 and a half rooms. yay.

Quietus

That's a steady rate.  Keep chugging! :^_^:

Vismund Cygnus

Quote from: Cpt.Glitch on April 08, 2015, 06:28:57 PM
After about a week of work, finished 2 and a half rooms. yay.
If I had that kind of work ethic, I'd be happily retired by now.
Keep up the good work.  :^_^:

Quietus

I love the way you're trying to show us the star you're dancing with, yet my eyes are drawn to the other star, which is spazzing out, then the tank that calmly just toodles in your direction. :lol:

Cpt.Glitch

The crazy bouncing star came to be from the famous, "accidental mistake that you end up liking."  :lol:

Quietus

You're supposed to try and blag it as 'planned', at least for a while. :^_^:

Smiley

Quietus

It needs to be renamed to Botwenty. :^_^:

passarbye

Is it even possible to move Botwoon to Brinstar? would be nice to be able to change up the mini-bosses for once.

personitis

If you know where to look and what to do, anything is possible. Things being easy to change however, that may be a different story.

MetroidMst

Botwoon can be moved easily. Just place him in whatever subregion you want to. However, you have to keep in mind which boss-bit he checks/sets. For instance, if you have SpoSpo and Botwoon in a single subregion, one would not appear once the other is defeated. (Same boss-bit)

squishy_ichigo

That easy enough to fix by just changing where it reads/sets the boss bits to, so its not based on area, its based on the boss specifically.

biospark

Implemented some very basic sprite viewing:

Quietus

This just keeps looking better and better.  Go, Biospark! :^_^:

Cpt.Glitch

passarbye

I'm liking the looks of this editor the more i see it. nice job biospark.

biospark

Just thought I would point out that the tileset and map resize with the window. I just keep the window the minimum size for screenshots.

Quietus

That's really handy.  There've been times when I've been editing, and because you haven't been able to see the whole room or area, you end up with things not being aligned or out of proprtion.

Cpt.Glitch

Quietus

But the sand looks exactly the same to me..?

:oh:

biospark

Sprites are looking quite proper now. The semi-transparent ones are ones that spawn from X.