News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

The "Post Your Music Library" Topic

Started by Phazar, July 20, 2009, 08:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phazar

Basically, post your computer's music library.  Since NPing is popular on IRC, I decided to have a topic where we post some of our music for others to see.
Note: Once you post, PLEASE do not make a second post in this topic.  If you want to change what you posted, edit your first post.  This is not a spam topic.

Now, to start:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]
That's just the beginning and end of it, I have a lot more in between.

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

personitis

I'll edit this when I get all of it together. <_<;

Silver Skree

[spoiler]Let's see, time to go through my music directory. I have: The 8-Bit-Jesus album from Doctor Octoroc, released this past Christmas... The first and so far only album by Critical Fail, my brother's short-lived band, the Iji soundtrack, the GR3 Project's "La-Mulana" official remix soundtrack, my High School Band's 2008 spring concert, MenTaLguY's (Is it bad that I've memorized the capitals?) directory with everything he's shown me, Metroid Metal's live MAGfest VII appearance, Metroid Prime's OST, a pair of MP3s that split Metroid II's Tunnel Theme into a beginning and a loopable, the Relics of the Chozo OCR album, the Reserve Tank VARIAtions album, a nice chunk of the Terranigma OST and a few remixes, some songs yoink'd from Xkeeper's NP, an 8-bit rickroll, 25 or 6 to Four by Chicago, 2000BPM, a FFVI remix entitled Terra in Black, Cranial Syphon by Armcannon, Blue Darkness by the Headroom Project, Turn it Up by Bombfunk MC, Death of Mother Brain by Superpope, Cliffs of Dover, several Metroid Prime 3 tracks, like Rundas and Gandrayda, along with the Metroid Prime II Menu and Intro, Even Flow by Pearl Jam, some Duane and BrandO remixes, Get Down from Megaman III (Snake Man's stage) by Disco Dan, the Garden Gnome Carnaige soundtrack, some of powergoat's tracks like Last Man Standing (FFIV), The Ice Beam Cometh, and The Sky Was Never a Limit (FFIV again), the J.E.N.O.V.A. theme from FFVII, Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap (for all those "MMM whatcha say" moments), a Kraid remix, Meltdown by Kagamine Rin, Kridley the MiniBoss offspring by Stemage (done this past Christmas), all of Metroid Metal's downloadable tracks, that "Oh no You Didn't" song by Mercs2 or whatever, Power Out by Arcade Fire, my Powerthirst Poop, Back to the Place I Once Knew and On Top of Jacob's Ladder by Prophecy, Rave Heaven by Dave McCullen, Raver's Fantasy by Tune Up, Reign of the Mana Sword (20-minute Secret of Mana Piano Remix piece) by Rexy, Never Gonna Give You Up, Metroid Fusion's Sector 4 (AQA) rip, Sylux's theme (ripped straight from Hunters), Samus's Stardrive, The Alternate Route (OCR of SM64's Bowser Level theme), Dancing Mad by The Black Mages (17-minute FFVI Final Boss sequence EPIC remix), The Mother is in Control (Red Brinstar OCR), The Riddle by Gigi D'agostino, Burning Babylon by Tons, Torvus Clockwork, U.N. Owen was her?, Underwater Temple music form MP2, Crystal Flash by Virt, Further by VNV Nation, a few of VR's publicly released music samples, and What is love baby don't hurt me dont' hurt me no more[/spoiler]

RealRed

My Playlist has 27722 songs in it.
There goes my only post..!

Digital_Mantra

I think it would have been a better Idea to just post all your favorite artists. Music libraries can get pretty huge. You may have 10 albums of 1 artist you really like. When I find the notepad where I dock off every new artist that I really get into, I'll edit that into this post.

Silver Skree

Whoa. Add all of this to my last post. http://744music.com/

Edit: if you want a torrent of all the stuff on that site (It's by someone I know (supermagicalpenguin) and all free, no worries :P ), you can get it here. my friend compiled it for me and it wound up getting around  :lol:

http://download22.mediafire.com/i047nyxh2hog/2tzkr3ziyde/744.rar.torrent

I'll be seeding it for the next few days. Enjoy.

Phazar

Extra post here just to help explain this.  No, you do not have to post your ENTIRE playlist, only the parts that you want to post.  I only posted the beginning and end of mine; I have a lot more music in between.

Digital_Mantra

Here's some artists I like.

autechre, aphex twin, aoki takamasa, akira yamaoka, air, alva noto, arpanet, apparat, acroplane, assemblage 23, apoptygma berzerk, boards of canada, bjork, bola, b12, burial, bill douglas, blockhead, bitcrush, bitstream, bogdan raczynski, bad sector, bus driver, biosphere, brian eno, bvdub, boom bip, coil, chris clark, cocorosie, complexsystem, cex, codec scovill, christ., datach'i, dntel, der zyklus, dopplereffekt, digital mystikz, david bowie, drexciya, delerium, deathprod, emiliana torrini, future sound of london, frou frou, funckarma, funkstorung, fizzarum, flying lotus, filaria, gridlock, gravenhurst, godspeed you! black emperor, gary numan, gas, gescom, grace jones, hauschka, imogen heap, ikue asasaki, ital tek, jamie lidell, jega, jorg, joanna newsom, jello, jay jay johanson, jerry goldsmith, jen pumo, jocelyn pook, kevin keller, ken ishii, kenji kawai, ktl, kode9, krill.minima, lamb, loess, lustmord, loefah, ladytron, low profile society, luomo, leonard cohen, lindstrom, mf doom, mum, miles davis, miles tilmann, matt elliot, mokira, milanese, murcof, mordant music, minilogue, merzbow, moby, mark snow, morcheeba, nobuo uematsu, nightmares on wax, neuroactive, orbital, ochre, ovuca, portishead, plaid, pink floyd, pole, plastikman, prodigy, phoenecia, proem, poborsk, quinoline yellow, richard devine, robert rich, reiki, rustin man, ryoji ikeda, ryuichi sakamoto, rhythm & sound, redcell, robert logan, steve roach, shadow huntaz, sigur ros, susumu yokota, squarepusher, sasha, shiva shidapu, sutekh, subtractivelad, skream, shpongle, spaceape, seabound, slew, space dimension controller, the flashbulb, the tuss, tricky, tool, tujiko noriko, the black dog, the hafler trio, takagi masakatsu, tez, the headhunters, thomas newman, the field, the moody blues, telefon tel aviv, u-ziq, underworld, uusitalo, venetian snares, vangelis, vex'd, virus syndicate, vladislav delay, william basinski, wagon christ, xploding plastix, yasunori mitsuda, yoko kanno, zero 7, 1200 micrograms, 2nd Mouse