News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

What the Heck is Wrong with my Forum Time?

Started by Phazar, June 22, 2009, 02:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phazar

Quote from: Online ListUser                Time  Action

uNsane        June 23, 2009, 03:33:34 AM     Viewing the board index of Metroid Construction Forums.
devonodev   June 23, 2009, 03:30:12 AM     Viewing the board index of Metroid Construction Forums.
Bloodsonic   June 23, 2009, 03:27:23 AM      Viewing the board Super Metroid.
Zhs2           June 23, 2009, 03:27:03 AM      Viewing the board index of Metroid Construction Forums.
Phazar        09:33:28 PM                            Viewing Who's Online.
                      ^ WTF

Somehow, my forum time is screwed up and I am appearing at the bottom of the online list(oldest) instead of the top(most recent).  Also, see the uber WTF with my time format.  Did someone break into my account and mess me up?

Edit: Fixed my time, and now I see the problem: it seems I was set six hours behind everyone else.  How did this happen?

Zhs2

I don't think it was just you.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Zhs2

I reset the forum time; it was pretty assbackwards for some reason or another (the server time got set backwards about 3 hours) and I don't even know what happened to the Who's Online list. It will go away if you log out and then back in, though.

RealRed

Phazar

Eh...Who's Online list is still not fixed.

Zhs2

Quote from: BloodsonicThanks for giving me phazar's IP.
Glad to see you never pay attention in IRC.

Quote from: PhazarEh...Who's Online list is still not fixed.
You ask uNsane and Bloodsonic to log out then log back in, because I ain't doing it.

Phazar

Everything seems to be fixed now, in case anyone didn't know.