News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Game time + percentage (.IPS patch request)

Started by GUZROCK, February 24, 2023, 10:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GUZROCK

Hi, everyone.

Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to mess with ASM at the moment, I'd like to gently ask if there is a IPS patch which inserts in the game (vanilla) game time  + percentage (as well as in Super Metroid Redux - when you enter in the menu)?

Thanks in advance. :grin:

TobiMikami

Have you checked the resources page on the main site yet? If you have, next check this thread:
https://forum.metroidconstruction.com/index.php/topic,145.0.html
Also the lost and found thread, and if that fails, try searching "asm" in the little search box. You'd be amazed how much wtuff is actually here but hidden in weird places, even topics for individual hacks where someone shared asm or instructions for someone who asked in regards to said hack but it never got uploaded to the main site or elsewhere. Do the legwork there and if its still not out there, then maybe someone will be willing to work on a patch to submit because it's a resource that's not out there, but try to confirm it's not first, cause people won't mind helping create new resources that are somewhat reasonable like this, but everyone else is gonna send you looking mainly in the first two places I mentioned as well.

GUZROCK