News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super metroid hack

Started by larscandland, March 13, 2021, 07:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larscandland

my super metroid upside-down hack

mod edit - WAREZ

Sapphron

Many things wrong with this submission.
1. The file linked CANNOT be a rom file, it's illegal. It must be an ips file, which you can create using Lunar IPS or FLIPS.
2. Make a direct download for the download link. Use dropbox or something, and when the link is created for sharing, change the end of the URL from dl=0 to dl=1.
3. Screenshots are broken on main site, leads to "about:blank#blocked". Not sure what happened there.
4. Forum link should be under the forum thread spot, not under download.
5. There are 2 downloads for the rom in this forum post, I'm not sure if that was intentional to have headered and unheadered or not.

Miranda Gemini

yeah basically what Sapphy said, plus you didn't post any screenshots, a title, or much information at all about the hack.
Quote from: Board Rules
- Please submit at least two screenshots, the patch itself, a short description of the hack, and all other related info (such as title, preferred author's name, etc.)
I've deleted the attachments as Metroid Construction does not host ROMs. Please attach your hacks as .IPS files.
Anyway update the first post to meet the correct criteria or this thread's gonna be gone soon.