News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

MetConst Community Race - February 10th, 2018

Started by MetroidMst, January 21, 2018, 04:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidMst

People of Earth, and people who like Fusion, it is time once again time to get together and do the race thing where bad people try to go fast with no strats. Last time we stepped into the greatest thing ever made, a hack of NEStroid. This time, we're taking a step down in quality to race Zero Mission. BUT NOT JUST ZERO MISSION!

Game: Zero Mission 15% (Normal mode)
When: Saturday, February 10, 2018 @4PM EST
Where: The Discord server.
Whom: People who like good games and those who like Zero Mission.

SO THERE IT BE YOU BETTER LEARN TO GET ONLY 15% OR YOU WILL FOREVER BE LAUGHED AT BY THOSE WHO CAN COUNT.

FelixWright

Reminder that 15% is:
Morph ball
Bomb
1 Missile tank
Power grip
Ice beam
Varia suit
Plasma beam
Space jump
Gravity suit
+6 more optional items

TheAnonymousUser

I am intrigued...

I'm going to assume that this is 15% normal mode?
Other than that, do we need to have 15% bang on, or do we just need the 15% ending? (Although, to be honest, who wouldn't pass up an extra 6 items?)

MetroidMst

Yes normal mode. I'll update that in the main post when I get home. Also just as long as you don't go over %15 you're fine.

Cpt.Glitch

MetroidMst

Thanks to everyone who showed up for the race! We had quite a turnout, with somewhere around 15 total entries, and even more people hanging out in the call and making the countdown impossible. We even got started almost immediately on time too! For those who did record their runs, please send them my way so I can take thirteen years editing them together, otherwise we'll see you for the next community race!

OneOf99

Quote from: MetroidMst on February 11, 2018, 12:10:56 AM
Thanks to everyone who showed up for the race! We had quite a turnout, with somewhere around 15 total entries, and even more people hanging out in the call and making the countdown impossible. We even got started almost immediately on time too! For those who did record their runs, please send them my way so I can take thirteen years editing them together, otherwise we'll see you for the next community race!
Make sure to put mine on 1.5x speed so that I don't suck so bad.