News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid In game Guide

Started by Untouchablekill, May 16, 2009, 09:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Untouchablekill

Hey if you need to know how to beat a boss or something or a speed tip ask me and ill respond ASAP

Zhs2

... And, you've made your first mistake. Game Guru topics are generally frowned upon since one can prove their knowledge of gaming expertise by responding to other's questions. Also, this is a hacking forum, thank you. Good day. :<_<:

GF_Kennon

I'm pretty sure most people know what to do anyway, and if your a good hacker, you can cheat and see what enemies are vulnerable to what, ether way this topic is against the rules and I think it should be moved to a place where it is more welcome, IE a board for discussing the games themselves without hacking, but that I will leave up to you Zhs2.

Zhs2

<_<

Topic will stay locked. We do not encourage this type of thread.

GF_Kennon

Did i say "unlock"... i meant move the thread to a more appropriate place, its a **** help guide in a ******* hack topic.

Zhs2

Well, there are already plenty of sites out there for game info and such. I wouldn't think we need another board for help topics for vidya games that are clearly old enough to be have hacking tools made for. Might have felt better about it had he tried to put up a decent help guide, but even that would most likely have gotten a move, much less its own giant KACHUNK.

Also, I wouldn't consider it a help topic so much as it is a "HEY LOOK AT ME" kind of thread.
Quote from: Zhs2Topic will stay locked. We do not encourage this type of thread.