News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Room of the Week 2010 - Archives

Started by squishy_ichigo, January 16, 2010, 11:09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunaria

Quote from: squishy_ichigo on November 27, 2010, 10:31:57 AM
Hey kiddies, nobody ever say anything even remotely demoralizing about gunnar anymore. He will flip out and ragepanda again, regardless of how little of a comment you made, ok?
You can't really blame him, can you?

Seeing as people give him shit regardless of what he posts. And I'm fucking sick and tired of the situation. If you don't like him, just ignore him. Which is the funny part as the people doing this are also the people who on IRC keeps saying that you can just ignore them if you don't like them, how about you man up and do it yourself first?

So yeah, I have to agree with you squishy, and if you comes to it then by all means give out warnings and bans as you see fit. :/

Quietus

Quote from: Crys on November 27, 2010, 10:39:47 AMSeeing as people give him shit regardless of what he posts. And I'm fraking sick and tired of the situation. If you don't like him, just ignore him.
Hear, hear.

Zhs2

Quote from: squishy_ichigo
Hey kiddies, nobody ever say anything even remotely demoralizing about gunnar anymore. He will flip out and ragepanda again, regardless of how little of a comment you made, ok?

I, for one, am tired of seeing him do this, when I've told him before not to react to other's posting, even if they are being complete dumbasses. This is a warning for both Shadox and gunnargumpert. Quit being dumb, guys.