News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Metroid Extinction Suggestions

Started by fuducker81, October 14, 2013, 05:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuducker81

Hello, nice to see you again.  I'm working on metroid extinction, which is the renamed Super Metroid Fusion.  This is supposed to be a finale,  so I want it to go out in a bang.  I'm seeing about suggestions for rooms, as a quarter of the game is based around in samus's head.  They'll have a few details different, as nobody remembers anything perfectly :wink:. 

It can be from any metroid game (Read: Prime/Other M)  Just need to show a picture, or a video showing the area (Or areas)  and they will be included!  Hope This goes well, and good luck to any hacks in progress.

Zhs2

I was considering merging this thread to something else, but maybe you have a few screenshots of your project in movement so as to prove to everyone that this is a real hack topic instead of a begging for suggestions topic. I'll give you a couple days.

fuducker81

I'll have a video up in a couple of minutes!

Scyzer

At first I thought this video was a troll... It's a 2 minute video showing nothing except glitches and how little you've changed at all.
The only thing remotely *new* is going inside the ship, which isn't really new at all, and uhhh... the way you've done it? Try again.

advancedpillow

Quote from: Scyzer on October 15, 2013, 09:22:19 AM
The only thing remotely *new* is going inside the ship, which isn't really new at all, and uhhh... the way you've done it? Try again.

Scyzer, what hack is that?

Zhs2

One should take great care not to start topics without any kind of real content if they don't want to be ridiculed. Either way, I should hope you come back to this topic in a long time. Like, a long long time. Show us you can do cool things and maybe more people will be willing to suggest other memorable parts then. Good luck!

Quote from: advancedpillowScyzer, what hack is that?
I'd presume Seraphim.

fuducker81

Thank you for the consideration.  I will be locking this topic until I have more progress.  It was stupid of me to think I can pull out one like this.