News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Help Petition Zknight7126's Ban on M2K2

Started by Zknight7126, October 02, 2011, 01:16:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zknight7126

I was on M2K2 and I was banned without warning for no reason, please help me petition this unfair ban. My goal is 250 signatures, and I would be really happy if you could help. Sign it at https://www.change.org/petitions/m2k2-unban-zknight7126.

Thanks,
Zknight7126

ProjectXVIII

1. I don't think they care about MetConst's opinion, considering we only exist because they didn't like us.
2. I don't understand why you care so much about being banned from such a shitty community/forum.
3. I lol'd.

Katelyn

Zknight7126

I was banned unfairly, plus the fact I like the flow of the forum a lot better than here (although you guys have a better community) also I liked some of the people on there. Also it is anonymously signed.

FullOfFail

250 signatures? O.o We don't even have that many active people on this site, all of the actives hang in the IRC, which is about 30 - 40 max.

Zhs2

I'll be honest with you, kid.

1. In line with Project's #1, this probably isn't going to do anything for you. Subforums of the internet are not democracies; they are largely autocracies. Whatever they decide pretty much goes, and we don't hold any sway whatsoever. Also, lol @ "we only exist because they didn't like us." We exist because we needed a place that wasn't largely unmoderated and thus anarchic (see: their hack boards.)
2. It might hurt a bit to get banned from a place that you were largely social in, yes. However, we can only recommend you to think a bit further about your actions since this choice of action you made is largely useless anyway. Sleep on it, if you will.
3. This actually falls under the "advertisement" section of the "No spamming" misdemeanor. We aren't your personal army and there's not much for you to gain by announcing it to everyone anyway, nor is there any reason to in the first place. Don't make another topic like this.