News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

PM Popup / Notice

Started by Quietus, August 04, 2011, 04:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quietus

When I click 'yes' would it be possible for this to just take you to your PMs, rather than opening a new tab / window, as it just means messing about.  At the moment, I either have to click 'yes', which will take me to a new tab, and when I've read them and I close the tab the main site in the original tab still shows how many PMs I had, or I have to click 'no', and I have to manually go into the PM section anyway.

That's a lot of waffle, but I'm saying it'd just be nice it clicking yes actually just took me to my PMs rather than the above.

Zhs2

Quote from: QuietusAt the moment, I either have to click 'yes', which will take me to a new tab, and when I've read them and I close the tab the main site in the original tab still shows how many PMs I had
Because you have yet to reload said tab?

I know about this, and I'll have to figure out where it starts. Clicking yes does nothing for me (most likely because I don't allow pop-ups and that jazz.)

Quietus

Yeah, I can just refresh or whatever.  It just seems a very roundabout way of doing things as opposed to 'yes' just taking you to your PMs. :^_^:

Scyzer

Clicking yes doesn't do anything for me either, and I don't have popups disabled.
Since it didnt actually do anything anyway i've got it disabled now.