News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Metroid: Operation Execution

Started by LetsPlayNintendoITA, November 26, 2021, 07:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LetsPlayNintendoITA

Metroid : Operation Execution

Hacy by Roebloz

Hack page

Metroid: Operation Execution is yet another hack from Roebloz, this time tackling the challenge of making a good Metroid Zero Mission ROM Hack.

It follows the story of Samus (Yet again) going to investigate and shut down the Space Pirate operations on Planet Triea 31 shortly after the events of Metroid Zero Mission, and avoid the Space Pirate elite known as the Executer. (The story is explained more in-detail inside the README file.)

The hack redesigns the whole map and alters the enemies a bit, making it a brand new adventure. The graphics have remained mostly the same, with some additions for areas such as Kraid's Lair featuring graphics ported over from Super Metroid, and the Spikes from said game having been ported over as well. There isn't any ASM work either, so this is a nice vanilla hack for those who prefer simple hacks.

Got boredom to kill? Then get your Charge Beam ready, and get ready for your new mission; Execute...Or be executed.

DIFFICULTY: Journalist Friendly/Challenging/VERY Challenging (Depending on which difficulty you choose in-game, of course.)

Read the Readme for more information on the hack.

Changelog:
Hotfix Update: Fixed game-breaking bug.

makazuwr32

Finished hack.
In most cases it is average (if do not count insane amount of enemies in some rooms).
Alas i must admit that executioner rooms are great and ridley was rather challenging.
In total 7/10.

LetsPlayNintendoITA

so I got permastuck:
got [spoiler]early supers on crateria, went to chozodia and got permastuck there as I can't go back due to the kinetic cannon not having a way back[/spoiler]
can you add a  way back please? I had to edit the door to skip the cannon to go back and continue the game.