News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid Access.

Started by albert v., May 01, 2018, 12:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

albert v.

So far I have not known if anyone tried this, but just in case ..

Have you ever wanted to go wherever you want without limitations of sealed doors on the original Super Metroid?
So here is the solution for you, all the locks are now open! only tourian remains sealed until the bosses are defeated!

what is the point of this halfhack? see in what record time you end the game using the route you want to create, the percentage of the game and the time elapsed will be shown in file selection .. This mini hack took me only one hour  :lol: but I know it will be fun to find alternate routes and see how it will be faster to finish the game...

Also, You'll find a SURPRISE!

please report sucks or bugs

REMEMBER! You must have good skills!

Thanks  PHOSPHOTiDYL for the patch  :colonrightv:

Any comment is welcomed.

Cpt.Glitch

albert v.

Yeah, is kinda the same but this has every door remove, even red doors and many morp ball passages has been modified to normal walk so the player can save some time with out how to use bombs etc. Also there's no more those   gates like yellow,green or red so this time they can even go directly to  Ridley Frome the back entrance and another cool thing now is the time and the % showed on the file select this if this get many downloads I'll keep improving more cool stuff as many features but no tile editing or rooms.