News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Metroid Zero Super Mission

Started by MetroidRuins, September 14, 2017, 10:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidRuins

Found this when looking through some of my zero mission hacks, (Never uploaded them) and I found this and decided to continue working on it... I know it's been done before but... I don't care

Progress:
Crateria 10%
Brinstar 5%
Norfair 0%
Lower Norfair 0%
Chozo Ruins / Wrecked ship (added area)
Old Tourian 0%
Tourian 3%

OneOf99

Don't mean to be rude or anything, but we already have a big team working on something like that. If you want to join then PM me and we can work out the details, but this is already being made at the moment.

biospark

1. You should make more progress on the hack before making a thread about it. Otherwise, no one will believe that you're serious about finishing the hack.

2. When you export room images to showcase your hack, you should only include the backgrounds and sprite previews. Turn off sprite outlines, door outlines, scroll outlines, and clipdata viewing before you export the image.

MetroidRuins

Quote from: OneOf99 on September 15, 2017, 12:58:42 PM
Don't mean to be rude or anything, but we already have a big team working on something like that. If you want to join then PM me and we can work out the details, but this is already being made at the moment.
I knew that but I'm quite new with zero mission hacking, so I don't think I'd be of much help.

OneOf99

>Knows that people are working on something
>Starts to work on it by himself.

Jokes aside, we'd be happy to help you learn how to hack if you want to contribute to the project.

MetroidRuins

Quote from: OneOf99 on September 17, 2017, 03:50:28 AM
>Knows that people are working on something
>Starts to work on it by himself.

Jokes aside, we'd be happy to help you learn how to hack if you want to contribute to the project.
I found this we digging through old projects and decided to finish it but I'd love to help.