News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid Gazz(UH)

Started by crimsonsunbird, December 11, 2014, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crimsonsunbird

(Sorry,my english is bad)
after a while, I decided to create another hack,
the hack changed the Path completely, and the items are well spread out and replaced, for all places of Zebes.
-Skills Nedeed
Wall Jump
MockBall
Bomb Jump

Bugs: In Map Name(does not hurt the game)
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Hrith

Hello. I decided to try your hack, but I have no idea what to do, fairly towards the beginning of the game. I have the High-Jump Boots, the Morphing Ball, the Bombs and four Missile tanks.

I cannot enter Wrecked Ship from the west, because it requires Super Missiles. I can enter from the north, but I'm stuck at the Chozo Statue, since Phantoon was not defeated, it is not functional.
I cannot enter Brinstar at all, neither from the Crateria to Red Brinstar entrance (requires Super Missiles), nor from the Crateria to Green Brinstar entrance (requires Power Bombs, I guess, from Landing Site), nor from the Crateria to Blue Brinstar Entrance (requires Super Missiles).
The entrance to Maridia from Crateria also requires Power Bombs.

crimsonsunbird

Quote from: Hrith on December 22, 2014, 08:30:58 AM
Hello. I decided to try your hack, but I have no idea what to do, fairly towards the beginning of the game. I have the High-Jump Boots, the Morphing Ball, the Bombs and four Missile tanks.

I cannot enter Wrecked Ship from the west, because it requires Super Missiles. I can enter from the north, but I'm stuck at the Chozo Statue, since Phantoon was not defeated, it is not functional.
I cannot enter Brinstar at all, neither from the Crateria to Red Brinstar entrance (requires Super Missiles), nor from the Crateria to Green Brinstar entrance (requires Power Bombs, I guess, from Landing Site), nor from the Crateria to Blue Brinstar Entrance (requires Super Missiles).
The entrance to Maridia from Crateria also requires Power Bombs.
Search power Bombs In Wrecked Ship