News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Metconst Movie Night

Started by Scyzer, May 23, 2013, 05:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scyzer

So as some of you may know, I occasionally hold a Metconst Movie Night on IRC, where I will stream a movie and some other people will join my stream.

Due to internet problems randomly screwing up my stream today, I've decided to cancel it for now. I will try again later, but not sure when for now.

Quietus

I'd think about joining you (at least for a while) if it weren't 3:00 for me.  It seems nobody on MetConst wants me to sleep. :oh:

After all, it's not often I get to see a fellow genius billionaire playboy philanthropist. :heheh:

Vismund Cygnus

But but but, will this clash with the Fear stream?!

MetroidMst

Nope. Fear Stream is 31st, so this won't mess with it at all.

Quietus

Just out of curiosity, what's the quality like on this sort of stream?  Does it have anything like HD options?  Or would it depend on the streamer's setup?

Scyzer

I'm gonna start this up in about 45 minutes. Anyone who wants to watch is welcome to it. The link is [noembed]http://www.livestream.com/sadiztykfish[/noembed].

The quality is.... well I don't know... definitely watchable. It's not HD, but I've never had complaints about quality before.

I'm gonna have 15 minute breaks in between each movie, so people can grab food, go to the bathroom, whatever. Unless you will be on a laptop, in which case by all means you are welcome to pee while watching.

12:00 - Start Iron Man
14:00 - Finish Iron Man
14:15 - Start Iron Man 2
16:15 - Finish Iron Man 2
16:30 - Start Iron Man 3
18:40 - Finish Iron Man 3