News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

We need your help, Metconst!

Started by Zhs2, April 09, 2011, 05:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhs2

Remember when I pranked you guys? Haha, that was great. Yeah...

Well, being the month before the pay date, James is about $150 short for funding for our new hosting plan, located here. If you love the Metconsts and want to see our uptime change from about 86.5% to 100% and other things, please feel free to give whatever you think Metroid Construction is worth. This payment will see for two years of Metroid Construction's life, and James will let you all know if any developments that cause this plan to become unusable before the time is nearly up appear. Otherwise, we'll most likely keep running with Fazewire.

The donation links shamelessly ripped from James' other donation topic:
Click here to donate (GBP)
Click here to donate (USD)

Yes, we are aware that it's motherfucking Paypal. No, we probably don't have a better choice. Either way, we hope to see the new hosting plan in effect soon! Rock it, Metconst!

EDIT: As I have been made aware, James has received £50ish (about $81.35's worth) of donations. Thanks a bunch, guys! We appreciate your efforts and support.

EDIT2: 18:41 <James> before I go to bed I think we are pretty much there on funding, give or take 20

Zknight7126

I feel so bad because I can't donate, but I would if I could...

Lunaria

I feel so bad because I don't want to donate, and I doubt I ever will...

Qactis

That's a shame crys, I'll make a donation when I get my new job going on.

Lunaria

Nice job checking the timestamps of posts before replying!

snarfblam

Quote from: Crys on March 06, 2012, 06:47:52 PM
Nice job checking the timestamps of posts before replying!
LET'S KEEP BUMPING!

Parabox

I WARNED YOU
ABOUT BUMPS
BRO!!!

I TOLD YOU DOG!

I TOLD YOU MAN!
I TOLD YOU
ABOUT BUMPS
!