News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

[GFX] Official Ice Metal all custom graphics dump

Started by Lunaria, September 14, 2011, 06:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunaria

Edit: now that I think about it this should have gone in the resource topic... but then again, I guess the attention for it could not hurt. I assume quite a few have been waiting for this.

I have been promising for a long time to release the graphics files from Ice Metal: uninstall to the public. I have just been too lazy to do it before pretty much.

CRE - The CRE graphics. Though I suggest you don't use it since it fucks up quite a few things. Does not come with tile table for the same reason
001 - Surface grove set. It's built upon the basic crateria set. Comes with tile table just in case but no palette.
003 - Sewers. The sewers and dark dust graphics. Graphics set inspired by the sewer graphics in NSMB, comes with palette and tile table.
007 - Deep ice. Most likely the most wanted one out of the bunch. Keep in mind that it comes packed with graphics ripped from kirby: the amazing mirror and SMW2: Yoshi's island. Comes with palette and tile table.
010 - Steam fair. Not as liked as the deep ice set, but it's still a good tileset IMO, slow to build with though. Comes with palette (why would you need it?) and tile table.
014 - Aurora. Tileset used for the lowest part of the core. Uses a background ripped from fusion. Comes with palette and tile table. WARNING! the tile table IS too big and I relocated it. I suggest you don't use it for anything other than reference when building your own.

You can find the rar archive here: [Link]

The original plan was to take out the graphics I made from the sets and release them separately, but I know that the people who want to build their own graphics file will have no problem copy pasting from these files, and on the same time, those who don't have the skill can use the sets as is. :P

Also: Releasing to the public for everyponyone to use!

silverpaw84

[snip]

Zhs2

Quote from: silverpaw84 on September 14, 2011, 07:32:12 PMWhat, you put in awesome-face thingies, but no ponies?
This hack was created before knowledge of ponies...?

silverpaw84

[snip]

Katelyn

Quote from: silverpaw84 on September 14, 2011, 07:32:12 PM
What, you put in awesome-face thingies, but no ponies?

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I'll make good use of this, fine ma'am, because I have a severe lack of GFX abilities.