News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Suggestions: Done hacks forum

Started by Lunaria, August 22, 2010, 02:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunaria

Rather then having done hacks clog up the WIP fora we could have them all gathered up in their own forum.

The naming of the topic should also imply what it is, such as: [SM], [Fan-G], [ZM], [M1], [RS], [Fusion], etc.

Just an idea in order to clean out the WIP fora.

Hiroshi Mishima

That'd make a lot of sense, and help clear up some of the clutter, too. I also approve of the naming categories, although Fusion could also be [M4] because it says so during the opening scene. Same with Return of Samus being [M2] or Super Metroid being [M3], if you wanted to make it even simpler, that is.

zephyrtronium

I'm fairly sure that's exactly what the Completed Stuff board was originally intended to be.

Phazar

It is, and completed hacks can be moved there.  If there are no problems, I might proceed to do just that, as I was planning on posting Super Mission in that forum when I finish it.  Just because the Collaboration Hunt is stickied there doesn't mean it needs to be the only thing in that board, people.

Zhs2

Quote from: uNsane on August 22, 2010, 07:05:32 PM
I'm fairly sure that's exactly what the Completed Stuff board was originally intended to be.
Actually, that is an excellent idea. Allow me to go and make the board not "Reply Only"...