News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid: Opius

Started by X-tradyte, July 04, 2010, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-tradyte

This Is A Few Room Hack, That I'm Creating For People Pending On Dark. As You Might Have Noticed, It's Getting Repaired. That Will All Be Over Soon. I've Just Started This Hack So I'll Have A Screen or Two In A Few Minutes.

I'm Going To Try and Have A Few Pictures Up In 30 Minutes.

Katelyn

Why are you starting a new hack when you need to finish the other one? >_______>

It's not gonna take too long to fix if it is fixable.

Seriously, don't start 2 projects. <_<;

Riffman81

Quote from: Shadox on July 04, 2010, 07:21:40 PM
Why are you starting a new hack when you need to finish the other one? >_______>

It's not gonna take too long to fix if it is fixable.

Seriously, don't start 2 projects. <_<;

Agreed. Maybe you should learn a little more about what your doing before you go "breaking" another SM Rom. Not trying to be a jerk, just a suggestion.

Scyzer

Why would you make a new topic, and tell us you'll have pictures up in 30 minutes? Why not just make the topic WHEN you have enough pictures.
To me it sounds like you just made a topic, and are now working your arse off to make pictures that you said you already had :/

It's not like any of us couldn't wait 30 extra minutes for a new topic to show up :/
no offense

Zhs2

It's been way longer than thirty minutes.

begrimed

"A Few Minutes"

"30 Minutes"

And it's been hours. Whatever, dude. Don't make another topic until it's done (or you can PM me to open this topic back up). Let people play the hack to see what it looks like since it's only going to be a few rooms. Sound good? Thought so.

And quit Capitalizing Every Word. That shit makes you look retarded.