News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Support MetConst in your videos!

Started by Lunaria, June 04, 2009, 07:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunaria

Support Metconst and put this image at the end of your hacking related videos. I know I will! :3

Raw link: http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa79/Green-Kirby/Metconstvideothingy.png

[attachment deleted by admin]

squishy_ichigo

This will be used at the end of the tribute video...
whenever I finish it...

Phazar

I was going to ask how that tribute video was coming along.  What has it been, three months since you started it?  It's ok though, take your time.

zephyrtronium

* uNsane does not like the text coloration.

Silver Skree

No. I hate shit like this. I'll plug the site in the description, but I am NOT putting a damn image in all my my videos. That makes it feel like I'm a pawn of this place or something.

Zhs2

Quote from: Silver Skree
No. I hate shit like this. I'll plug the site in the description, but I am NOT putting a damn image in all my my videos. That makes it feel like I'm a pawn of this place or something.
I don't think he's saying you should include it in all of your vids (which would be nice, but I doubt anyone would even give a single thought to the ad itself. I know I wouldn't. :/) Could use it every once in a while (particularly as a tribute,) so here it is, basically! :^_^:

Lunaria

I'm not going to tell anyone to use it.
I will use it myself and you guys are free to do so too if you want to.
We are a bit lacking in members ATM that's why I'm doing this.

PZ-powa

Well, I think it also applies to TAS of hacks :p

I'll do it ^_^

Big Gay Cell

Quote from: Silver Skree on June 04, 2009, 09:22:33 PM

Nonconformist!

GF_Kennon

Quote from: Big Gay Cell on July 14, 2009, 04:36:21 PM
Quote from: Silver Skree on June 04, 2009, 09:22:33 PM

Nonconformist!

LOL

also i have started using this image at the end of my videos, i got a stash of them built up so im using WMM to add them at the end

Phazar

Holy hackers!  What a bump!

I haven't really been making very many hack videos in a while, but I am planning on making a new hack trailer soon, and I just might put this image(or a URL) at the end of the video.

personitis

Good idea Crys. I'll be sure to include it. ;)

LOL @ "Nonconformist!"