News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Stop fucking begging for betas

Started by gunnargumpert, June 28, 2010, 07:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunnargumpert

Quote from: Shadox on June 28, 2010, 02:38:21 PM
To all the people who didnt read my 2nd post: I'm not doing a demo. I will do beta testing, but it will be to only a few people.

so, will i get it? my gameplayskills are nearly awsome, i could make cool things. (did you see the "Metroid Darkness" natatest ba me? - it's not even all of my skill)

i would thank you  :^_^:

Zhs2

Don't beg for betas. Creators will come to testers, not the other way around.

Katelyn

Quoteso, will i get it? my gameplayskills are nearly awsome, i could make cool things. (did you see the "Metroid Darkness" natatest ba me? - it's not even all of my skill)

i would thank you  :^_^:

Sorry, but what I saw was a TAS, which isn't beta testing. Beta testing is where you find bugs in the game. I'm not going to watch a TAS of my hack unless it is the finished version. Sorry about that, Gunnar. >_>

Also, I hardly know you, Gunnar. :>_>:

Edit: Why are we talking about beta when I just made the topic?

gunnargumpert

Quote from: Shadox on June 28, 2010, 07:12:37 PM
Quoteso, will i get it? my gameplayskills are nearly awsome, i could make cool things. (did you see the "Metroid Darkness" natatest ba me? - it's not even all of my skill)

i would thank you  :^_^:

Sorry, but what I saw was a TAS, which isn't beta testing. Beta testing is where you find bugs in the game. I'm not going to watch a TAS of my hack unless it is the finished version. Sorry about that, Gunnar. >_>

Also, I hardly know you, Gunnar. :>_>:

Edit: Why are we talking about beta when I just made the topic?

ok, my realtimeskills aren't so good as grimes realtimeskills, but good enough to find out many bugs.

if you also can give me YOUR smileversion, i can make quickmets on every part of the room. you wouldn't regret you decision. i promise. as a taser i know mor bugs than every standartplayer.

i swear, not to make a TAS-trough. but i just want to test other hacks for bugfixes. let's go! :razz:

Lunaria

Quote from: gunnargumpert on June 29, 2010, 09:42:17 AM

ok, my realtimeskills aren't so good as grimes realtimeskills, but good enough to find out many bugs.

if you also can give me YOUR smileversion, i can make quickmets on every part of the room. you wouldn't regret you decision. i promise. as a taser i know mor bugs than every standartplayer.

i swear, not to make a TAS-trough. but i just want to test other hacks for bugfixes. let's go! :razz:

ProjectXVIII

Quoteok, my realtimeskills aren't so good as grimes realtimeskills, but good enough to find out many bugs.

i swear, not to make a TAS-trough. but i just want to test other hacks for bugfixes. let's go!

He'll pick who he wants to pick for beta testing. Begging to be a tester isn't going to get you picked. In fact, it will make you less likely to be a beta tester. Also, being a TASer doesn't really make you better than anybody else at beta testing.

Katelyn

That's not what I mean. I'll give my beta out to the people I want to be a beta tester. Not just a guy who "knows mor bugs than every standartplayer." And due to your begging, your chance of being a tester is very slim...

X-tradyte

Hey Shadox, When Beta Testing Comes, May I Be A Tester? I'm Not Begging Ether  :^_^:

interdpth

Hey, Shadox, I'm bored so send me an IPS yo

squishy_ichigo

"I'm new to this community, and you don't know me, but I want to test your game even though you just started on it! LOLOLOL !!!11!1!"

Why am I seeing waaaaay too many of these kinds of posts recently? Seriously... its annoying... so stfu.

If you want to test something give that person a pm or something and stop clogging up the forums with your whiny ass annoying begging.

plzkthx

Katelyn

Quote from: DarkSamus on June 29, 2010, 11:59:09 AM
Hey Shadox, When Beta Testing Comes, May I Be A Tester? I'm Not Begging Ether  :^_^:

Oh really? Well, guess what? Dont even ask for beta testing. >_>

I dont even have a good percent of my hack done. And no, you may not be a beta tester.

X-tradyte

Squishy: I'm Not Begging, I'm Asking When Beta Testing Comes.

Edit: Ok, Shadox

Katelyn

Quote from: DarkSamus on June 29, 2010, 12:04:50 PM
Squishy: I'm Not Begging, I'm Asking When Beta Testing Comes.

But you ARE begging, DarkSamus. This will be the last post I want to see that has to do with beta testing.

X-tradyte

Zhs2

Quote from: ShadoxAnd no, you may not be a beta tester.
Way to flush the kid's hopes. Nice going. :>_>:

Quote from: DarkSamusSquishy: I'm Not Begging, I'm Asking When Beta Testing Comes.
When It's Done.™

Quote from: ShadoxThis will be the last post I want to see that has to do with beta testing.
Whhops.

gunnargumpert

OK guys!

We all (me included) should "shut up", only Shadox is the one, who says it.

Let's just wait for the final release of the Hack. You are right Shadox

QuoteSuper Metroid: ϵ. DO NOT ASK TO BE A BETA TESTER.

Lol^^ That's a nice Topic name. But realy, let's stop it. We can ask other guys for testing the stuff of them. There are many Super Metroid Hacks.

Let's begg for this stuff.

Quote from: Crys on June 29, 2010, 10:22:38 AM

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Ok, can i help you? I didn't ask you.

Quote from: Shadox on June 29, 2010, 11:36:16 AM

That's not what I mean. I'll give my beta out to the people I want to be a beta tester. Not just a guy who "knows mor bugs than every standartplayer." And due to your begging, your chance of being a tester is very slim...

Sorry guy. just keep working. I wish you good luck.

Now let's finaly stop the Beta-Topic  :lol:

X-tradyte

Agreed! I Agree With Gunnar, Let Shadox Continue on His Hack. Just Wait For The Final Release.

Zhs2

Warns to both DarkSamus and Gunnargumpert. Stop begging for betas.