News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Redesign sucks

Started by interdpth, June 29, 2010, 11:56:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

interdpth

ITT resdesign sucks.
The physics are terrible, anyone who disagrees does not love Metroid.
You can't start out with wall jump and it's turned into an item. wtfish this that's formula ruining, even Fusion let you fucking wall jump at the start of the game.

I had more reasons but can't remember them now.

So post yours.

X-tradyte

WTF Man, Redesign Doesn't Suck, It's an Awesome Hack, Physics Are Awesome!

Katelyn

Redesign is an awful hack, DarkSamus. The physics suck. The morph ball is just retarded, with it being so slow. And I can only wall jump on certain walls? WTF?

Redesign is an awful hack.

ProjectXVIII

I agree, Redesign sucks ass. Those fucking sidehoppers are impossible to kill no matter what you do. And why the hell is the Hell Run so hard? Also, quoting what Shadox said, what the hell is with the "only being able to jump on certain walls". That's just retarded.

X-tradyte

Thats The Only Thing That Sucks, Dude, If You Put Hard Work in A Hack And people Say It's Awful, Wouldn't You Be Pissed.

Katelyn

Quote from: DarkSamus on June 29, 2010, 12:23:05 PM
Thats The Only Thing That Sucks, Dude, If You Put Hard Work in A Hack And people Say It's Awful, Wouldn't You Be Pissed.

So, if I put hard work in a hack that was terrible, you would like it? Because thats what it sounds like.
My message to Drewseph: Undesign now.

X-tradyte

* Switches To Off Button* Yes, I Would  :razz: But I'd Try my Best For You to Make it Better.

Lunaria

I agree with OP, and I'm not being sarcastic.

Quietus

And the most pointless thread award goes to... :eyeroll:

It doesn't suck.  You just don't like it.  There's a difference.  Just as some will like and dislike every hack.

X-tradyte

That's What I Said, Quietus. The Game Is Awesome, They Gotta Play Redesign A Lot More.  :lol:

Zhs2

Hasn't anyone ever told people that discussing opinions on the internet is completely useless? *Kachunk*