News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Project TSM

Started by wickedclown, June 14, 2010, 02:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wickedclown

Thank you Dark Samus. I hope my other rooms turn out as good or better when done. I still have a lot to do with surrounding rooms. Any advise you can give for improvements be welcome. Thank you for your time.

Katelyn

I noticed that some of your rooms look like they did in the original game.  If you like this, then continue, but I like rooms that do not look anything like the original.

wickedclown

Rooms look like they did in the original because I have not done them yet but, minor things. I want to finish all the rooms up to Kraid before I make a new demo. A matter of fact I'm going to take down the demo intill the new one is done which will be some time I finish the demo. Then you can judge how my rooms look.

Quietus

Your room (7990D) looks a little unnatural with so many humps in it.  The angles and slopes are certainly worthwhile when going for a natural look, but having THAT many in sequence goes the OTHER way, and ends up looking like a structure again, as it's too constant.

pomtt

:lol: all of your rooms look great and this hack looks realy promising keep going and this will be one of the greatest hacks i have seen

wickedclown

Still have a lot of work to do and I have a lot plane for it.

gunnargumpert

@wickedclown:

Could you please re-upload the Pictures to a picturehoster?

wickedclown

@gunnargumpert:
I'm not sure how to. If you tell me i will try to get right on it. Thanks.