News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

my new hack

Started by matymetal666, June 03, 2011, 02:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matymetal666

Hello!
Well, after an absent time I have tried to return to do another hack similar to the previous one but with new
"Details"

a small chunk of the history (the plot of the game is before metroid fusion but just after super metroid

" Samus has ended with his mission in Zebes, his near course was the Galactic Federation when in it it receives a strange wave of energy that is issued from the planet Aurasia, a planet penetrated in a deep glacier, Samus decides to investigate what happens there, then to think a surprise that it turns out to be to him strangly familiar... "

It is a bit of the plot I hope that they like

a image of the game:

Quietus

Be nice to have a few more shots or details.  Also, with Samus being female, it should probably read her / hers, rather than him / his. :^_^:

Cadarot

Not sure if troll.

Allow me to consult the Elders.

Zhs2

That's a lot of blue, seƱor. Mucho de blue-o. Also, requesting more screenshots plox

matymetal666

I am sorry, my computer I format and I erase my hack with everything what tape-worm like that that already I am not going to be able to follow: Sorry

Qactis

Lunaria

This seem to happen a lot for some odd reason.