News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Mobile site

Started by Scyzer, May 09, 2010, 11:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scyzer

This isn't really a bug, more of an amnoyance. Quite possibly on Google's end.

I visit MetConst on my mobile sometimes, but there's no edit button. so if i wanted to add something to a previous post, i have to make a new one D:

Probably not worth going too deep into, cuz i don't think there's anyone else who comes here on a mobile lolz

Katelyn

Well....I do come here on mobile, but....Its an Android Phone and, i geuss, the internet system is different, because i do have an edit button :P

Zhs2

The edit button might just be a convenience for those that have browsers that can support subtle PHP coding like the edit button. Does there exist a "Modify" button right next to "Quote"? Because that's what I think you might be looking for in this situation - a bit less convenient, but totally browser friendly because it loads up a new page...

Big Gay Cell

Quote from: Shadox on May 09, 2010, 12:38:44 PM
Well....I do come here on mobile, but....Its an Android Phone and, i geuss, the internet system is different, because i do have an edit button :P

Seconded.  My Android's browser allows me to edit my previous posts.  What sort of phone and service do you have?

Katelyn

Quote from: Big Gay Cell on June 06, 2010, 03:18:07 PM
Quote from: Shadox on May 09, 2010, 12:38:44 PM

Seconded.  My Android's browser allows me to edit my previous posts.  What sort of phone and service do you have?

Don't know if that was directed to me, but i also have an Android, and my service is Verizon wireless