News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Official Sig Image/Avatar Topic

Started by GF_Kennon, May 17, 2009, 01:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smiley

This avatar is an accurate depiction of my life for the past three months.

Black Falcon

Quote from: SMILEuser96 on March 23, 2016, 01:04:03 PM
This avatar is an accurate depiction of my life for the past three months.
Sounds like you've been having quite a tough time.
(though I'm not one to talk as I never entered any civil or military service myself)
Still, best of luck to you!  :^_^:

As for me, after having the same old weird blueish/red GIMP-made avatar for over four years, I finally got myself a new one as well.
Talk about a long overdue change....

BenDoesThings

I was messing around in MS Paint one day and I made something that looked kinda sorta cool, so I took it into paint.net and made it better. And boom, a (maybe) cool-looking avatar in like 2 minutes.

TheGreatPikminZX789

My avatar is my own handiwork that I have used from time to time in my videos. Doesn't hold any other significance other than an avatar of sorts.

Paragon

Mine's something I drew of Samus about 6 years ago. Think I could do better now, but it was sufficient for what I wanted here.

Quietus

Looks a little like a snobby pout, as if she were about to say 'Oh, those ghastly space pirates!'

FelixWright

Looks like Lois Griffin to me, after a nosejob and some hairdye

Paragon

Quote from: Cosmic on April 11, 2020, 04:04:16 PM
Looks like Lois Griffin to me, after a nosejob and some hairdye

Well, there's no need to be hurtful! Lmao  :razz:

Yeah, her face is kinda wonky. I was happy with it at the time, but I was struggling to draw anything at all and it was ambitious for me. I didn't want her to look anime waifu either. She deserves better than that.