News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

ÊÐæÏ@!Ðúi

Started by squishy_ichigo, March 31, 2010, 11:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squishy_ichigo

Zhs2

Best hack ever. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ would play again

begrimed

AWESOME.

It's about damn time someone released a full graphics hack of the entire game. Super Metroid's needed one for yeeeears. Sucks that Project Base wasn't the first, but nonetheless, well done!

Silver Skree

10/10 hack so hot i cum on cat he hiss at GFX, good job op

SM_Fan122

Man This is Great!!! I have just played till after Kraid and I'm totally awe struck!! :whoa:

gunnargumpert

xKonvicted

To what the guy above me said, link still broken...unless its meant to be broken. O_o

Zhs2

Perhaps squishy meant it only to be temporary. The world may never know...

That, and I don't have a copy to reupload xD

xKonvicted

Agh, fail on both accounts Lol. Oh well. Off to other hacks

Hiroshi Mishima

I wonder if this was meant to be an April Fool's sort of thing, although it clearly says it was posted on March 31st when I look at the dates...

I got the funniest feeling that I would have ended up watching "Never Gonna Give You Up" in ROM form if I downloaded it, anyways.

squishy_ichigo

http://www.box.net/shared/psif1kaqnk

Peeps were asking on irc about this hack, so I had Silver Skree upload it for me (I don't have my hacking stuff atm)

xKonvicted

Ive tried applying this hack to unheadered and headered JU roms of SM but no luck maybe its cuz i use Snes9x?

EDIT: Used zsnes for all the roms that i patched with the hack, and still the same garbled pixeled mess. Any suggestion?

Scyzer

Quote from: Hiroshi Mishima on April 17, 2010, 06:23:02 PM
I got the funniest feeling that I would have ended up watching "Never Gonna Give You Up" in ROM form if I downloaded it, anyways.

i has things to do now =P

xKonvicted

Yeah...im not gettin that song but i have the feeling its supposed to be garbled up pixels..shame, was really looking forward to this.

Katelyn

Quote from: xKonvicted on June 12, 2010, 10:36:40 PM
Yeah...im not gettin that song but i have the feeling its supposed to be garbled up pixels..shame, was really looking forward to this.

It IS supposed to be garbled up pixels, duh. :P
But the hack is AMAZING squish!
i give it an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++ :D