News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid GBA Edition

Started by The Brothers Crafters, December 15, 2020, 04:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brothers Crafters

Posting this here because I didn't feel it was necessary to make a new thread just for a download link so, here is the new version of revamp.

Pethronos

Nice to see you back. I don't remember the prior version very well, but it seems you have implemented more SMish music tracks.

BTW I've found a softlock. I've been able to get out the crystal tube (Brnstar-Maridia) through the upper left side, but I can't go back.

EDIT: I've not been able to reproduce it in my second try.

The Brothers Crafters

Quote from: Pethronos on July 08, 2024, 02:45:29 AM
Nice to see you back. I don't remember the prior version very well, but it seems you have implemented more SMish music tracks.
BTW I've found a softlock. I've been able to get out the crystal tube (Brnstar-Maridia) through the upper left side, but I can't go back.

EDIT: I've not been able to reproduce it in my second try.
i know about that softlock,but i wont remove it because it allows some speedrun stuff, so its basically intended

OmegaDragnet9

Regarding Revamp 2.0:

I didn't encounter any permastucks, but if you enter Maridia from the Power Bomb Tube, you won't have space jump and must be able to IBJ or Shinespark up the shaft as the ledge can't be wall-jumped or grabbed. I feel like this is more problematic for this room as opposed to Mt Everest where someone would more reasonably be expected to do that there.

All that said, this is a great game.