News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Metroid RE:Fusion

Started by Meinos Belfort, August 25, 2024, 12:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meinos Belfort

Metroid RE:Fusion
As an Head-up , this rom hack will only be playable on european version!

After working on RE:ZM for an year and a half
i decided to see if it was possible without too much trouble to edit european fusion.
The goal of it is an improvement hack , not really much changed outside of the masive recolor giving it a more
environemental feels in some area and making the game slightly more faster and correcting incoherence story wise
(why SA-X dosen't have gravity in game for example)this rom-hack is in WIP [Stable is 0.50 now],
lacking most of the sprite recolor and a few issues left to be dealt with.

If you wanna a slightly faster Metroid fusion with a recolor making the game look better.
then go for it !

Meinos Belfort

Quick update about the project 1.0X

It's been an entire month since i didn't gave any news
on RE Fusion for personal reason but know that the project isn't left aside in a corner
everything that needed to be done is almost done tho there was and still is some issue
that need some simple fix i won't make the same mistake as older project Like ES ZM (and Neo)
taking time for myself and checking if everything is working like it's supposed, no graphical error.
beam crashes , missed recolors...

Theorically i could give an update without the big major change but it would be
pointless as these one are almost done as written earlier on and so the next version
will release soon (1.00) or slightly above if i found a way right away to do something i
wanna implement (small Hint: sector 6)

sprite recolor are basically done and major change are done at ~95%
tested it with the issues vut even if not yet completable , it is way more
enjoyable than original, mostly because not being forced anymore by the narative
plot of doing bosses in the original order or collecting items if the order you want
if you know what i mean..