News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Ethical Metroid

Started by dewhi100, April 02, 2022, 10:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DramaticMarquinh0svi

I would send the map here but i don't know how to post images in here

LetsPlayNintendoITA

Quote from: DramaticMarquinh0svi on April 14, 2022, 07:34:50 PM
I would send the map here but i don't know how to post images in here
do
[img]link[/img]
i.e.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/2Fs4IVD.png[/img]

Exister

Upper left, just above where you're typing. Click where it says "insert image" when you hover over it, then paste image address in between the things that generate to post image

DramaticMarquinh0svi

Legend:
Red dot:Missile
Open Red dot:First Missile location
Dark Green dot:Super Missile
Open Dark Green dot:First Super Missile location
Yellow dot:Energy Tank
Orange/Dark Orange dot:Power Bomb
Open Orange/Dark Orange dot:First Power Bomb location
Grey dot:Reserve Tank
|_|
|  |
_  :Boss (Red variation:One of the Four main bosses)
Open Black dot:Power up
Map with none of those connection lines

dewhi100

Quote from: DramaticMarquinh0svi on April 14, 2022, 07:29:26 PM
I really like this rom hack,it's pretty good, i have 99% of items (only missing a missile) and i know how to get screw attack, save the animals and i also made a map for this rom hack and i beat this rom hack in both 1.0 and 1.1, in 1.0 i got really lucky with the error maze as i got to the eye door pretty quickly,theres also a glich that is if you have x ray in a 1.0 save then go to 1.1 and get the new x ray location,after the ninja pirates a sound glich happens and most of the time entering a door in the room crashes the game, and it always happened in that room after i got the 2nd x ray,also for some reason it said i had 96% when i beat the rom hack after getting the 2nd x ray even tho i was supposed to have 98% (I had a missing missile and a power bomb missing too), also i tried to get screw attack in 1.1 but for some reason it didn't work, the only thing that dissapointed me was the final area because it was just a room,then golden torizo then a escape that ends up in the vanilla sm.
This rom hack is pretty fun and i really like it, not in my favorites but it's pretty good overall for a april fools hack

Thanks for playing. Good job finding everything (or almost everything). I couldn't tell from your map what all was there. I do see a missing dot in the sandpit room. Using the same save after changing versions partway through will definitely mess with the ending percent.

DonnyDonovan

Is there enough different with the CSE to warrant a replay?

dewhi100

Probably not. It's mostly the same but trying to be less annoying.

drb

Has anyone verified 1.3/CSE to 100% yet?  I'm combing the map, stuck on 99% with 195 missiles...::SNIP::

Edit: Nevermind, found it.  Always the last place you look, and always right after asking for help.  100% confirmed, screenshot map in progress available here.