News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Looking for Sprite artists, possible commission!

Started by TobiMikami, October 10, 2022, 11:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TobiMikami

i do a lot of my own art, however i do not have the time or resources to completely fabricate certain enemies for my engine. besides expeirence and skill. i am looking to collaberate with other artists, those who have made resources theyre willing to share for accreditation in the engine, it would be greatly appreciated. There are multiple enemies Id like to be able to get sprite sheets for, some larger some smaller. I understand the time this takes and everything, so Id be willing to offer a real money commission if the sprites are in-game importable. I will work with you to help create the idea in mind. Here is a list of sprites that are most desirable at the moment:
Metroid Prime Style Flying/Aqua Pirate, Elite/Omega Pirate
(Possibly) Chozo Ghost
Large Sheegoth
Help FINISHING Meta Ridley
I am working on Prime and Core Essence myself
Plated Beetle?
War Wasp (Need animation)
Incinerator Drone
Parasite and Parasite Queen
May also be some environmental designs. Subject to change. But if any of these projects you would like to take on, please contact me, let me know what you'd like in exchange for your work. This is a GMS engine and will be shared privately with all development contributors privately until final official release. (I.E. if you feel generous and would like to be in on the project and are happy with credit, please do send me your material, but if it takes a small payment to get a complete sheet for some of these bigger projects, id be willing to entertain that.