News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

SM Rebuild (is being rebuilt).

Started by personitis, June 19, 2009, 01:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

personitis

Some CRE tiles I've been doing for Rebuild. Just figured I'd show some progress is being done.

Zhs2

Funky sloped platforms. The pipe curves also look more armored than utilitarian, as well (who would want to run water through something that bottlenecked?)

Also, probably not relevant if it's just showing off the tiles in question, but that is some really useless architecture right there.

personitis

And the biggest piece of work I've completed on the project yet (sadly it's the only room done thus far).

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[attachment deleted by admin]

FullOfFail

personitis

personitis

Topic bump. New Video in first post.

squishy_ichigo

[spoiler]First off I'm not a fan of how the bugs fly in the 2/3/4th rooms where they cross the path of Samus.  If you note, in SM they crawled on the walls, and only ever ran away from Samus.  They never "flew" or crossed her path. Its a small thing, but it really bugs me....

second, the CRE slopes seem to be tiled wrong from what I saw. I don't know if thats a 8x8 or a 16x16 tile problem, but it looked off. (you can really tell in the room when you get the Missle tank and the room before that )
[/spoiler]
But other than that its looking great! Keep it up buddy! ^o^