News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Super Metroid - Global Warming

Started by Noxus, August 06, 2021, 08:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noxus

Quote from: DonnyDonovan on August 27, 2021, 06:31:26 PM
Did I miss space jump somewhere?  I can't find a way to lower the acid in LN.  Also, I never have found a way to get up to Spore spawn from either direction.  I believe I have all items except for space jump.

[spoiler]For Spospo, check the rooms in upper/west Brinstar again. You might have missed something.

Space jump might be in a room you weren't able to get to in Wrecked Ship. If you got the super missiles by shine sparking, try the other way instead.[/spoiler]

DonnyDonovan

I actually found Spospo after posting and meant to edit.  That was clever.  I wondered about that part of WS as it's the one place I haven't searched much yet.

I have to say - great job with this!   I thought it was just a half hack with water, and I guess in some ways it is, but it's a lot deeper than that.

Noxus

Thanks for playing, I'm glad you enjoyed it!  :yay: Please feel free to rate it on the hacks page. I hope more people will find it and enjoy it like you did. My goal was to create a fun and successful water hack, and I don't think it's been done or attempted before. I think it turned out pretty good too, if I do say so myself!  :lol:  [/humblebrag]