News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Metroid Prime Quadruple Speed

Started by Fantaselion, July 24, 2021, 12:34:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantaselion

Hello and welcome to the ̶S̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶e̶s̶t̶  most creative mod to ever exist!

Insert Sonic Meme

This mod Quadruples nearly everything in the game. Cutscenes are 4 times as fast, Enemies are 4 times as fast, environmental things that are on a timer happen 4 times as often, Samus (in morph ball) is 4 times as fast. Even Debris is 4 times quicker, there is allot that is sped up . Not everything is sped up however, and that is all listed in the "Notes/Known Issues" in the Readme. (Assuming I didn't forget anything)

This mod took about a month? or something. Idk it was all a blur of tediom....Like seriously this mode was NOT fun to make. (many days of just "dividing/multiplying" values and inputting them....) [That being said, Thardus and Metroid Prime Exoskeleton Phase couldn't be sped up so I did something reaaaaally special :3.]

This mod only works on the 1.00 version of Metroid Prime, and to patch your copy all you have to do is use the included Delta Patcher! It has only been tested on Dolphin but it SHOULD work on Nintendont.

If there are any issues with this mod, first check that its not mentioned in the Readme and then complain to me about it :P

Edit: Also epilepsy warning for if you go into a super heated area, the screen flashes 4 times as quickly.

Download: V1.06 https://store7.gofile.io/download/602aa6db-3cc5-49dd-905c-34dfdd3b4261/Metroid%20Prime%20Quadruple%20Speed%20V1.06.rar.rar (7-26-2021)

Big credit to Aruki - Original Creator of Prime World Editor, thus making this mod possible