News:

Don't forget to visit the main site! There's lots of helpful docs, patches, and more!

Main Menu

Room of the Month - March/April 2021

Started by VacantShadeGames, March 09, 2021, 03:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who made the best room of March/April 2021

Cloud20
0 (0%)
Retroo
3 (15.8%)
VacantShadeGames
0 (0%)
X-Tradyte
16 (84.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

VacantShadeGames

Another Room for Metroid Planets:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Animated][/spoiler]

Cloud20

A Pyrorion room (fire/Norfair like area)

[spoiler][/spoiler]

X-tradyte

Ill get in on this, its been years since I've entered a RotW/Month

Here's a little something from Zephia's Volcano, I call it.. the Hot Bong room. Because it was designed in the shape of a bong.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Edit: there was a bit of an error, all fixed now.

OneOf99

What??!?!?!?  :O_o: ROTM actually being updated? Yeah, sorry about the delay on rotm/roty/contest stuff, I was rather busy with life over the past few months but things should be settling down for now. Anyways, we have some cool rooms submitted for these two months so you better think long and hard before choosing a winner!

[spoiler=Cloud20][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Retroo][/spoiler]
[spoiler=VacantShadeGames][spoiler=Image][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Gif][/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=X-Tradyte][/spoiler]

Conner

I was going to vote for Vacant.... but holy smokes... that last room is so great.

X-tradyte

Im not going to vote as I think it wouldnt be completely fair as a submitter. If I had to look at the other rooms and vote just in general though I like the vibe I get from Retroo's room it truly screams alien mystery, however Vacant would probably be my vote just sheerly because making M1 look beautiful is always nice to see.

Appreciate those who like my room, probably the best looking room from my hack imo as well.